User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Motorcycle Thread

Quote Originally Posted by vince View Post
    Is it an older model? I currently work for Honda in their powersports division.
    Really? Yeah it is. My first dirt bike as a kid was an xr100 that still sits at my mom's house and runs great.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Most of the active members here are older. I was hoping memory loss would've kicked in for most of you by now.
    This board never forgets.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    This board never forgets.
    But the Shadow do.
    Since Day One

I have a 27 year old ZX10 Ninja that I've had since new. I've got it torn down for a rebuild now. Rode the Police Harley's when I was the Captain over traffic and really enjoyed it. THe training I got was amazing. I would never have believed the things I could make a bike like the Harley do, especially slow maneuvering stuff. I loved doing the bike rodeos.

Quote Originally Posted by fortsbest View Post
    I have a 27 year old ZX10 Ninja that I've had since new. I've got it torn down for a rebuild now. Rode the Police Harley's when I was the Captain over traffic and really enjoyed it. THe training I got was amazing. I would never have believed the things I could make a bike like the Harley do, especially slow maneuvering stuff. I loved doing the bike rodeos.
    Damn 27 years old? Never thought of parting ways with it? I'm currently going through that now with mine. It's requiring quite a bit of maintenance. But I know for a fact it won't fetch anything near what I would want for it.

I'd love to get the time to put towards some sort of build. I guess I'll push that stuff to my 50s.

Damn 27 years old? Never thought of parting ways with it? I'm currently going through that now with mine. It's requiring quite a bit of maintenance. But I know for a fact it won't fetch anything near what I would want for it.
    That's just it, It isn't the fastest nor best handling anymore, but I could never get the amount of money I'd have to get compared to the fun I have on it when its running. Took it up into Arkansas 4 years ago before I tore it down and carved canyons like you wouldn't believe. First time I ever had it on roads it was designed for. Surprised I didn't kill myself!

IT's sort of taken a backseat to the 66 Mustang though.

I have an FZ8. Parked 2 years ago, I'm too stupid to ride a bike.

9. The following user likes this post:

In the past 3 months I've had to replace a tire, have the whole front brake master cylinder replaced, new brake pads, new air filter and change out the oil. It's like caring for a baby.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Really? Yeah it is. My first dirt bike as a kid was an xr100 that still sits at my mom's house and runs great.
    Nice!

I had a KX125 growing up...basically the same bike.

Damn that thing was fun.