Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He has a lot of dog in him but I would be OK with a incentive laden contract.

He is definitely looking for the most money but the Cowboys still carry a lot of cachet when actually going after somebody.
He basically quit down the stretch last year to get released now, so I question how much dog is in him.

I wouldn't sign him, even though we are desperate.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
FWIW, I listened to today's Cowboys Break and Broaddus said predicts Dallas will going to sign Adrian Clayborn. Said he was hearing that from some people at the Combine. Cowboys people, I assume.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
FWIW, I listened to today's Cowboys Break and Broaddus said predicts Dallas will going to sign Adrian Clayborn. Said he was hearing that from some people at the Combine. Cowboys people, I assume.
I've always liked him. Might be a decent reclamation project that puts together a career best season under Marinelli.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That, well, wouldn't impress me. At all.

He didn't do anything for a pass rush starved team like Atlanta.

Jiggyfly

Banned
He basically quit down the stretch last year to get released now, so I question how much dog is in him.

I wouldn't sign him, even though we are desperate.
I meant dog in the negative sense as in quit and roll over.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why did he want to get released so bad? Was it because of the contract or because he hated playing in a 3-4 defense?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eagles signed Bradford to a two year deal.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Why did he want to get released so bad? Was it because of the contract or because he hated playing in a 3-4 defense?
Apparently he checked out as he didn't believe in the scheme, which had him dropping into coverage. Made the same complaint when in Houston in a 3-4.

Jiggyfly

Banned
With the money Philly is throwing around he probably ends up back with Schwartz.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
2 years 36M.

For Bradford.

:lol @ Roseman.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Good lord. Luckiest bastard in the NFL.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
With the money Philly is throwing around he probably ends up back with Schwartz.
That's been suggested locally, but on the other hand they just put a lot of money in curry and last year they gave Graham a good bit of money, plus they said barwin will play end. I'm not sure I see a spot for Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom