2017 Schedule...

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
It hasn't been released yet, but it's been leaked that the Giants will be the opener for us at home on SNF.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh hooray, now people can predict every game's win or loss and claim that there is no way we can win more than 8 games. But we could be a better team and only win 8 games...

:skurred I always find the release of the schedule as a very overrated event that gets over analyzed.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It hasn't been released yet, but it's been leaked that the Giants will be the opener for us at home on SNF.
Isn't that every year?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Southeast DCC convention in ATL.

I'll be working on a tasteful gang sign.

data

Forbes #1
Oh hooray, now people can predict every game's win or loss and claim that there is no way we can win more than 8 games. But we could be a better team and only win 8 games...

:skurred I always find the release of the schedule as a very overrated event that gets over analyzed.
Really the only interesting thing is when our bye week is and and the opponent after a short week.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It's honestly ridiculous that they have the exact same opening day matchup 3 years in a row, and like 5 of the last 6 years or whatever it is now.

Other than that, don't really care.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's honestly ridiculous that they have the exact same opening day matchup 3 years in a row, and like 5 of the last 6 years or whatever it is now.

Other than that, don't really care.
I don't even really care about that but I'd much rather play in New York for the opener than. Instead we will play in the nice confines of a dome when the weather is nice and probably travel to New York and play when the weather is cold and shitty. Just sets up bad matchups for us.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't even really care about that but I'd much rather play in New York for the opener than. Instead we will play in the nice confines of a dome when the weather is nice and probably travel to New York and play when the weather is cold and shitty. Just sets up bad matchups for us.
Sounds like first week in Dec is when we will go to NY, so yeah...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like first week in Dec is when we will go to NY, so yeah...
Exactly, and it's bullshit. It's like they are just begging for a repeat of last year with that combination. I guess it pays to have the league in your owners back pocket.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If the rumors are true we are playing them the exact same weeks in the exact same locations as we did last year (at home week 1, at New York week 14).

We're going to beat them in that first game of the year though.

Cotton

Staff member
Exactly, and it's bullshit. It's like they are just begging for a repeat of last year with that combination. I guess it pays to have the league in your owners back pocket.
It does smell awfully fishy given the away Giants game was the one game last year that Dak really struggled.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It does smell awfully fishy given the away Giants game was the one game last year that Dak really struggled.
And the Giants will unveil their passing attack against an inexperienced secondary with a rookie or two plus Jeff Heath.

Yeah. They wanted this and they got it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The second one in New York just reeks of homefield advantage. Make a southern dome team go up north and play in shitty cold weather against a team that is used to playing in those conditions. And for some odd reason, do it in back to back years.

Eli and that whole retarded Giants team can GF themselves.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

So you're not psyched for the 2-hour schedule release show tonight?

Top Bottom