Free Agency Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Chase Daniels too. We are getting lapped!

:towel

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
That feels like a big overpay.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Until you see the guaranteed money, it will look like an overpay.

But that initial amount is way to high.
I think I saw that the guaranteed money is 17 mill.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yea the McLeod signing is completely ridiculous, Jenkins is way overpaid too for a guy who was pretty shit until last year, and even last year he wasn't All-Pro or anything. He also gets roasted for big plays quite often.

Apparently the Giants are about to sign Damon Harrison too, I'm actually a big fan of his but not for the supposedly 9 million a year they're giving him. Strictly 2 down players should not be paid that much regardless of how good they are at stopping the run, although I guess when you have as talent deficient a roster as the Giants have you need to do stuff like that.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
[h=1]Doug Martin contract details[/h]Updating a previous report, Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Doug Martin’s five-year, $35.75 million deal includes $15 million in guaranteed money and $7.25 on average over three years. The maximum value of the deal is $42.5 million.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
[h=1]Brock Osweiler agrees with Houston[/h]
(Mark J. Rebilas, USA TODAY Sports)
Denver Broncos impending free-agent QB Brock Osweiler has agreed in principle to a deal with the Houston Texans on Wednesday, March 9, according to sources.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
[h=1]Lamar Miller heading to Houston[/h]Miami Dolphins impending free-agent RB Lamar Miller is agreeing on a four-year, $26 million deal with the Houston Texans Wednesday, March 9. The deal includes $14 million fully guaranteed, according to a source. Miller turned down more elsewhere.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
We could and should have done that deal for a young RB.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Wonder if he turned down more from us. If not, we probably should have made an offer.

Well, this offseason is quickly turning to shit. Gregory suspended, losing out on the obvious fix at RB already, holes everywhere on defense.

Not giving me any hope for this coming season.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Wonder if he turned down more from us. If not, we probably should have made an offer.

Well, this offseason is quickly turning to shit. Gregory suspended, losing out on the obvious fix at RB already, holes everywhere on defense.

Not giving me any hope for this coming season.
Well you will always have your Garrett.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
[h=1]Brock Osweiler contract details[/h]Updating a previous report, the Houston Texans are giving QB Brock Osweiler a four-year deal worth $72 million, according to a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom