Must See Movies

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Deadpool was worth the money. I'm a big comic book guy, and Ryan Reynolds nailed the character. The movie was fucking hilarious.
I saw it Friday and thought Ryan did a great job with the character. I loved the movie and the next one if they bring in Cable could be even better. But of the origin movies it was the best so far.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
An Honest Liar was a very good documentary on Netflix.

It was about The Amazing Randi and how he exposed fraud, including that piece of slime Peter Popoff.

I thought he was exposed years ago as a piece of shit and filed bankruptcy to live a life of eternal shit like he deserves.

Funny thing is, I was flipping through the guide onto the dumbshit religion channel area and that complete rat fuck has a show again and is selling "FREE Holy Water".

I don't know who to hate more. Him or the stupid fuckers who keep him rich.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Don't tell me. I will lose all respect for you.
:lol

Nah, I was more making reference to the debates we have had about Joel Osteen.

D

Deuce

It's obvious by Leo's speech that the Pussy Posse is going to be in rare form tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jiggyfly

Banned
THE DARK TOWER
Matthew McConaughey And Idris Elba Join Stephen King's The Dark Tower

Ben Skipper
1 March 2016

Author Stephen King has confirmed that a movie based on ‘The Dark Tower’ - his beloved series of sci-fi fantasy novels - is happening and that it will star Matthew McConaughey and Idris Elba.

An adaptation has been in the works for some time, but has gained serious traction over the past six months, with Sony hiring director Nikolaj Arcel and setting a 13 January 2017 release date.

King’s tweet said: “It’s official: The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed,” quoting the opening line of the series’ first book, before a hashtag for #DarkTowerMovie and tagging the pair of actors.

Elba will play series protagonist Roland Deschain, a figure who wouldn’t be out of place in a traditional Western, but who occupies and is attempting to save the fantastical fallen land of Mid-World.

McConaughey plays the Man in Black, a sorcerer and Devil-like figure who serves as the story’s antagonist. Deschain’s journey to reach the tower requires him to summon the help of three people on our world - a young boy called Jake, an amputee named Susannah and a junkie called Eddie.

It isn’t yet clear which of the books will be adapted first, or how faithful to the books this adaptation will be, but King will certainly be involved in the process

Speaking to Entertainment Weekly, director Arcel - best known for Danish drama 'A Royal Affair’ - said: “What Stephen King does best is mixing the everyday, or what you might call the mundane, with the fantastical. In my view, these novels are a mix between sci-fi and fantasy and modern times. That exact mix is so Stephen King.”

The books are a clear and obvious source for a potential film series, and attracting a star of McConaughey’s calibre certainly lends the project additional legitmacy. For Elba, this marks his first major starring role in Hollywood.

“The thing is,” King tells EW. “It’s been a long trip from the books to the film. When you think about it, I started these stories as a senior in college, sitting in a little sh-tty cabin beside the river in Maine, and finally this thing is actually in pre-production now.

“I’m delighted, and I’m a little bit surprised.”

No further casting has been announcement, but that news can be expected shortly. The film will start shooting in South Africa in seven weeks.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
I had cooled on my preemptive hate, but, OH LAWD SASSY BLACK LADY YELLIN!

At least I have the return of Ecto Cooler to look forward to.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
So I finally got around to watching Creed the other night. It was really pretty good. It threw a few curves and I was entertained through the entire thing. Nicely done Sly!

townsend

Banned
I had cooled on my preemptive hate, but, OH LAWD SASSY BLACK LADY YELLIN!

At least I have the return of Ecto Cooler to look forward to.
Leslie Jones isn't funny, she's the heir apparent to Keenan for "Person whose only purpose in the sketch is to have an over the top reaction" and Keenan does it way better. Maya Rudolph would have been better to bring in as the 4th ghost buster. It's a shame to, because I love McKinnon, McCarthy, Wiig. I'll still go see it, but the lawwdy Jesus stuff made me sad.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Leslie Jones isn't funny, she's the heir apparent to Keenan for "Person whose only purpose in the sketch is to have an over the top reaction" and Keenan does it way better. Maya Rudolph would have been better to bring in as the 4th ghost buster. It's a shame to, because I love McKinnon, McCarthy, Wiig. I'll still go see it, but the lawwdy Jesus stuff made me sad.
Yeah I have yet to see here do anything funny.

If they needed a black lady it should have been Wanda Sykes.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
So I finally got around to watching Creed the other night. It was really pretty good. It threw a few curves and I was entertained through the entire thing. Nicely done Sly!
Ummm, Michael B. Jordan was pretty good too, racist. :art Joking. Both guys did a really good job with their roles.

Top Bottom