Who do you take now?

• Total voters

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I'm still taking a QB or trading out.

Your silly rules mean nothing to me.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
See, I realize you are correct about the normal hits thing, but where I disagree is that a RB that takes the ball out of hands and is a very good blocker and receiver that gives him a quick outlet like Emmitt did for Troy will prevent him from taking some, not all, but some of those hits. And just maybe the one that would have put him down.
Having that Oline and Emmitt didn't stop Aikman from collecting concussions and having his back give up on him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Having that Oline and Emmitt didn't stop Aikman from collecting concussions and having his back give up on him.
If you're wasting your time throwing additional resources just to protect a fragile qb you're wasting your time. The percentage of hits may drop slightly on the QB but it's not enough to make any serious impact on the liklihood of injury.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
True. When an opponent knows a QB Has a weakness they double their efforts to try to take them down.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
My head says Buckner and my heart says Elliott. If Buckner isn't an option, then heart and head are aligned on Elliott.

Top Bottom