Donations - Draft guides with donation

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We have tried to go as long as we can to keep from asking for any donations. Unc, I and Skid have all been paying for the hosting and domain services out of pocket for about the last 2 years to prevent anyone from having to donate anything. We are to a point that we would like to be able to get the board to sustain itself for a while.

That's where you guys come in. We have all been posting together for a long damn time. I have gotten to know all of you very well over the last 13 or so years. You are a great group of guys and I have no doubt you all will step up to the plate. There is a donation button underneath the banner or you can go to https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=MPBn8dn3G1Ml65BwhGpu0lJF28dlNXAyR7JZCsxlah0Qe3YxncZD4bqrlRbjshmYMkyp80 to make a donation.

I appreciate all of you and whatever you can give will absolutely help.

EDIT: With a donation of $20+ you will receive the Dane Brugler's draft guide plus Matt Waldman's guide, as well.

Sincerely,
Cotton

Last edited:

midswat

... soon
My coming back after 13 years should be donation enough.

Take that to the bank.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
[MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] should come up big here. I remember the good ol days when he was in law school, then he was unemployed...now he's an employed lawyer, so I expect all of the backpay plus some.

Come on, it is your time to shine, buddy, friend, pal.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
NoDak is oilfield tras...um...rich, so he should be good for $2000.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
We could auction off booze's post count like in the good days. I'm sure he's willing to donate plenty.

data

Forbes #1
Yassss...time to shine. As in, one shining moment.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Ah...just like the good old days, 9 posts and no money.

:lol

Cotton

Staff member
We have worked out a deal that will get members the Dane Brugler's draft guide plus one other with a donation of $20+. Get to donating and get your draft guides.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Ah...just like the good old days, 9 posts and no money.

:lol
Don't give up on me. My pay pal account is on my pc upstairs. I get up there everynow and then.

Last edited:

Cotton

Staff member
It kept telling me the session expired.
If you're using the link in my post that token may have expired. Try the donate button under the banner.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We have worked out a deal that will get members the Dane Brugler's draft guide plus one other with a donation of $20+. Get to donating and get your draft guides.

I expect my second draft guide.

Cotton

Staff member
I expect my second draft guide.
You got it, brother. Props. The other one is by Matt Waldman. He is not as well known, but is very good at what he does.

data

Forbes #1
You got it, brother. Props. The other one is by Matt Waldman. He is not as well known, but is very good at what he does.
you should update the title and first post to publicize the two free draft guides with donation.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I remember the good ole days when we would get props for our donations...

data

Forbes #1
Iamtdg sucks at marketing.

How about a title like "DCC SPECIAL PROMO - FREE Draft Guides Offer", "...$35 Draft Guides Package for $20 Donation" or "MILF Tits Inside!!!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom