User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cord Cutting

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    @boozeman @dallen

Looks like PS Vue just added a "Sports Pack" for 10 bucks a month.

It consists of NFL RedZone, MLB Strike Zone, ESPN Bases Loaded, ESPN Classic, ESPN Goal Line, Longhorn Network, Outside TV, NESN National, NBC Universal.
    Do you know if PSVue has added a guide for Roku yet? We have Roku's on most of tvs and the wife/kid really hated the tile interface when I tried it out awhile back.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Do you know if PSVue has added a guide for Roku yet? We have Roku's on most of tvs and the wife/kid really hated the tile interface when I tried it out awhile back.
    I don't think so.....and I know what you mean because I hate the "guide" on Roku as well.

I don't know why they haven't created a guide that is more in-line with what you see on the iPad or PS4.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Yeah, their Roku app sucks. I have unsubscribed for now, but I'll probably add it back once the season starts. Or I might check out Hulu Live or Youtube TV or the DirecTv one
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    I don't think so.....and I know what you mean because I hate the "guide" on Roku as well.

I don't know why they haven't created a guide that is more in-line with what you see on the iPad or PS4.
    Yea I didn't like it either but I could deal with it, however even with the money saved I couldn't justify giving the women of the house something to complain about

Quote Originally Posted by dallen View Post
    Yeah, their Roku app sucks. I have unsubscribed for now, but I'll probably add it back once the season starts. Or I might check out Hulu Live or Youtube TV or the DirecTv one
    The DirecTV one looks solid, but it's missing NFLN.

PS Vue is the only streaming service that offers NFLN and that's a big reason why I've chosen them over the other streaming services.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen