Online Draft Guides

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Its sort of a combination of normal scouting and their advanced statistics from the little I have seen. But I personally love to see the QB rating against for a corner for example. Or yards after contact for a RB. And unlike amateur joe trying to count those stats up I at least trust Pro Football Focus to be fairly consistent with it.
"advanced statistics"

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
"advanced statistics"
I like seeing that a QB only has a 31 QB rating when throwing at a corner for example. That's the advanced statistics I like.

Now when they start getting into some algorythm that they put together I usually tune that shit out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I like seeing that a QB only has a 31 QB rating when throwing at a corner for example. That's the advanced statistics I like.

Now when they start getting into some algorythm that they put together I usually tune that shit out.
Oh, the algorithmic stats is what I thought you were referring to. That was the reason for the snark. My apologies.

data

Forbes #1

is the '31' for the draft prospects, or for NFL QBs during the regular season?

Top Bottom