New York set to become first state to offer free tuition at public four-year colleges

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Nope, personal experience. As far as I know you've had three careers. So it seems to me you're a pretty adaptive person. I'm talking about laborers who at some point had a blue collar job (usually in manufacturing) trying to find work elsewhere. Quite a few older (gen X) men and women joined the military after the 2008 recession. They were way worse at taking orders than the young folks who had gone to the military just out of school. Admittedly some of the best fucking people I knew were from that older demographic as well, but that's the point, entitlement can affect anyone and be overcome by anyone.
It's a mistake putting anyone over 19 in a entry level military position because they will question and second quess everything. Basic training needs to be for the young minds who will obey regardless of command. After 18 months of being indoctrinated then the mind will be conditioned to think the way the military wants them to think and react.

It is a waste to recruit anyone above 20 years of age for the entry level of the military. This is an established regime but the removal of the draft changed the structure of the military considerably and made the armed services an incenative promoter to meet personnel numbers requirements.

The fighting man of today is programed differently than of other times. It's primarily an incentive tour of service.

Top Bottom