User Tag List

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you guys remember when

Do you guys remember when

We he had a rookie phenom QB & RB & the best offensive line in football and parlayed a miracle season into home field advantage against a mostly mediocre NFC field but lost against an incredibly flawed Green Bay team who was exposed the following week, because we have a terrible head coach?

I do.

It was just last year in case you forgot.

We still have the same terrible head coach so don't get to excited for this upcoming season.

2. The following 3 users like this post:

DFDC
    2015 DCC Fantasy Football League Champion

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    We he had a rookie phenom QB & RB & the best offensive line in football and parlayed a miracle season into home field advantage against a mostly mediocre NFC field but lost against an incredibly flawed Green Bay team who was exposed the following week, because we have a terrible head coach?

I do.

We still have the same terrible head coach so don't get to excited for this upcoming season.
    Yes, and I'm not sure the D has made enough strides to make a difference from what we had last year. I'm hoping we did, but I still think this team will have trouble getting to the QB when it really matters.

I do.

Doomsday approved thread.

Now tell us about the legion of boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    Yes, and I'm not sure the D has made enough strides to make a difference from what we had last year. I'm hoping we did, but I still think this team will have trouble getting to the QB when it really matters.
    I really like the young talent on this defense but it could take a year for it to develop. I don't expect a leap forward from the defense but I think the building blocks are starting to be put in place so that long term this defense has a lot of potential.

No McQuistan, no Super Bowl.
    No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl. It's that simple.

8. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Doomsday approved thread.

Now tell us about the legion of boobs.
    Why don't you go back to your home on whore island.

I do.

I'm not sure you could watch that game and blame the headcoach. Our defense played like shit and the refs fucked us.

Quote Originally Posted by lostxn View Post
    I'm not sure you could watch that game and blame the headcoach. Our defense played like shit and the refs fucked us.
    I can when like the past 5 times we've played Green Bay, we literally average something like 6 yards per carry, yet still don't insist on running it down their throats.

Throwing low percentage passes on third and shorts to body catchers like Terrance Williams, and taking Elliott off the field altogether. The idiotic spike, giving Rodgers way more time than we should have. Et cetera.

Garrett is a shit head coach and a liability.

12. The following 2 users like this post:

I 'member.....
    For some reason I can't say that phrase out loud, its one of the reasons I will never be the actor Robert Downey Jr is. I always say Tastey Peabag instead of Pastey Teabag, and thats a really big difference on just a two letter swing.