Trump launches military strike against Syria

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I'm not in a hurry to go to war, I know that fo sho.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Impulsive and unconstitutional.

Also, Trump and Putin still bros or nah?

townsend

Banned
The entire Putin/Trump bromance was a sham it seems.
I would disagree that it's a sham. Trump has definitely praised Putin, and refused to criticize him. Even if you don't believe there was collaboration during the election, it's absolutely true that Trump demonstrated a peculiar amount of admiration for VP.

But Trump is extremely fickle, and will burn bridges with any person at any time. I also think that Kushner winning the war with Bannon, and Flynn getting sacked, has resulted in a lack of Putin advocates in earshot of Trump.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I would disagree that it's a sham. Trump has definitely praised Putin, and refused to criticize him. Even if you don't believe there was collaboration during the election, it's absolutely true that Trump demonstrated a peculiar amount of admiration for VP.

But Trump is extremely fickle, and will burn bridges with any person at any time. I also think that Kushner winning the war with Bannon, and Flynn getting sacked, has resulted in a lack of Putin advocates in earshot of Trump.
To me that is an extremely shallow, surface illustration of how this makes Trump in a love fest with Putin. Wouldn't they need to have a little more depth for it to be something worthy of making a huge deal out of?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
To me that is an extremely shallow, surface illustration of how this makes Trump in a love fest with Putin. Wouldn't they need to have a little more depth for it to be something worthy of making a huge deal out of?
Townsend just makes it up as he goes. It's conjecture based on personal bias. Other than saying on occasion that wouldn't it be wonderful if we could get along with Russia, there is nothing that that comes close to making them cozy. The air strike on Syria pretty much negates the idea that he was buddy buddy with Putin.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not to mention if they are in bed together, wouldn't Trump be afraid that burning the bridge with Putin would mean that Putin would leak that information and totally burn Trump? I mean Putin would basically hold the keys to ruin Trump's life.

townsend

Banned
Well it's obvious that Trump and Putin have had little direct contact, otherwise this whole Russia investigation would have been a lot shorter. I don't think anyone thought Trump and Putin had been strolling through the park together. The "bromance" was perceived by Trump's unabashed praise for Putin, and Putin interfering with our election to help Trump win.

That's a big deal though. Mike Flynn running to Kislyak after Obama sanctioned Russia for the election interference is a bad look. Trump sending this tweet
Immediately after Flynn had made assurances to Russia is pretty "bromancey"

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I guess I'm part of the bromance because I really want us to get along with Russia as well.

townsend

Banned
I guess I'm part of the bromance because I really want us to get along with Russia as well.
I think we all want piece on earth and goodwill toward men. But passively accepting an act of aggression, is different.

I like that the US has made a nuclear pact with Iran, but if Obama had been making goo goo eyes at Ahmadinejad, most people would have taken issue with it.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I think we all want piece on earth and goodwill toward men. But passively accepting an act of aggression, is different.

I like that the US has made a nuclear pact with Iran, but if Obama had been making goo goo eyes at Ahmadinejad, most people would have taken issue with it.
Take a lap.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
Not to mention if they are in bed together, wouldn't Trump be afraid that burning the bridge with Putin would mean that Putin would leak that information and totally burn Trump? I mean Putin would basically hold the keys to ruin Trump's life.
Ayuh.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's all part of the Dems sour grapes resist campaign to create havoc and disruption for the Trump administration. They think if they can make him look bad it will further the cause of turning his support base against him because of his incompetence. The irony to their efforts is that if Trump is a bad as they try to paint him to be then they really would need to do anything to undermine him.

That's the idiotic thought process of the donkey party. Shows a couple of things. They apparently either fear him and they know they have to deceive to get their message across or they are so infuriated by him winning that it drives them to dishonest means to try to undermine his administration.

townsend

Banned
It's all part of the Dems sour grapes resist campaign to create havoc and disruption for the Trump administration. They think if they can make him look bad it will further the cause of turning his support base against him because of his incompetence. The irony to their efforts is that if Trump is a bad as they try to paint him to be then they really would need to do anything to undermine him.

That's the idiotic thought process of the donkey party. Shows a couple of things. They apparently either fear him and they know they have to deceive to get their message across or they are so infuriated by him winning that it drives them to dishonest means to try to undermine his administration.
Except John McCain, and Lindsay Graham have been especially vocal on this too. But I suspect that if Putin was found balls deep in Trump, you'd still have the same kind of BS to say.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Except John McCain, and Lindsay Graham have been especially vocal on this too. But I suspect that if Putin was found balls deep in Trump, you'd still have the same kind of BS to say.
That's because you have already made up your mind about things and will say what makes your bias look correct.

McCain and Lindsey has been vocal on everything since the Campaign began to show Trump was becoming the front runner. They were and to a degree still are sour grapes Trump represented the GOP. They had different plans .

BipolarFuk

Demoted

As if the cunts on the Red team didn't undermine Obama for 8 years. Now they are getting their own medicine. I can't wait until the day when team blue is back in charge and puts the most liberal law professor in America on the Supreme Court with the nuke option and watch the fallout.

townsend

Banned
That's because you have already made up your mind about things and will say what makes your bias look correct.

McCain and Lindsey has been vocal on everything since the Campaign began to show Trump was becoming the front runner. They were and to a degree still are sour grapes Trump represented the GOP. They had different plans .
Yes those plans included having someone who wasn't an embarrassment to the country, party, and position. If you aren't ashamed of Trump you're the one who's made up your mind to treat politics like a team sport. Because no decent honest person should approve of the way he has conducted himself before during and after the election.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
As if the cunts on the Red team didn't undermine Obama for 8 years. Now they are getting their own medicine. I can't wait until the day when team blue is back in charge and puts the most liberal law professor in America on the Supreme Court with the nuke option and watch the fallout.
Now this is a perfect version of sour grapes. The only interest is revenge. To hell with country and neighbor. Just let my party get back in power.

Top Bottom