User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Connor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather set for Aug 26

Quote Originally Posted by E_D_Guapo View Post
    That's all well and good but let's not act like he has never knocked anyone out. A little over half his wins are by KO/TKO. I understand most of those were earlier in his career, but it is not as though he is incapable of doing that now. Maybe he'll do the same thing he has done in most of his fights of the last decade and just win by UD, but I think given the considerable gap in skill level a KO/TKO is very much in play.
    I don't think he's incapable of it, it's just that recent history shows that it's not what he does.

I do take into account that McGregor will have holes to exploit, but I fully expect him to be the aggressor which will lead to Floyd fighting the way he has for most of the last 10 years.

Straight right hands, counter right hands, and movement all around the ring. If he does knock him out, it will be via a counter right to the chin rather than a flurry of punches on the offensive.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    What the hell happened to all the posts between Iamtdg and I?

Did you delete them?
    Didn't Iamtdg say that some posts may be lost in the migration to the new hosting service? Could be that I guess?

Edit: I think that is what is going on. Just saw that Booze's reply to my The Leftovers question in the TV Thread is gone. Must be losing a lot of posts.

3. The following user likes this post:

I guess we'll see, Ed.

One thing we can agree on, this will be a one-sided fight that Mayweather wins without much trouble at all.
    2013 DCC Fantasy Football Champeen

5. The following user likes this post:

As an aside, sbk is a massive MacGregor fan boy.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ace View Post
    What the hell happened to all the posts between Iamtdg and I?

Did you delete them?
    We may have lost them between when GoDaddy finished the migration and when I redirected the domain. I didn't delete them.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by E_D_Guapo View Post
    Didn't Iamtdg say that some posts may be lost in the migration to the new hosting service? Could be that I guess?

Edit: I think that is what is going on. Just saw that Booze's reply to my The Leftovers question in the TV Thread is gone. Must be losing a lot of posts.
    We would have only lost maybe 20-30 mins worth of posts. As soon as I got the email from GoDaddy, I changed the DNS servers.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion