O'Reilly mocks Dem Maxine Waters for wearing 'James Brown wig'

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly said Tuesday he "didn't hear a word" Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said during recent comments on the House floor because he was focused on "the James Brown wig."

"I love her. Maxine Waters should have her own sitcom," "The O'Reilly Factor" host joked on "Fox & Friends" when asked about the longtime congresswoman questioning the patriotism of President Trump's supporters in a speech on Monday.

"People get angry with Maxine Waters. I want more of it," he said.

O'Reilly was then shown a clip of Waters saying Trump supporters "turned a blind eye to the destruction" the president was "about to cause the country."

African-Americans "fight against this president, and we point out how dangerous he is for this society and for this country, we're fighting for the democracy," Waters declared. "We're saying to those who say they're patriotic but they've turned a blind eye to the destruction that he's about to cause this country, 'You're not nearly as patriotic as we are.'"

O'Reilly appeared to be amused in a split-screen image of Waters, saying afterward he didn't hear a word of the Waters clip because he was distracted by "the James Brown wig."

"I didn't hear a word [Waters] said. I was looking at the James Brown wig. If we have a picture of James, it's the same wig."

"It's the same one," co-host Steve Doocy replied.

"And he's not using it anymore," co-host Brian Kilmeade joked. "They just, they finally buried him."

Brown died on Christmas Day back in 2006.

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt, however, jumped in to defend Waters during the Tuesday segment.

"I've got to defend her on that. I have to defend her on that," said Earhardt. "You can't go after a woman's looks. I think she's very attractive."

"I didn't say she wasn't attractive," responded O'Reilly.

"Her hair is pretty," said Earhardt.

"I love James Brown, but it's the same hair, James Brown - alright, the 'Godfather of Soul' - had," reiterated O'Reilly.

In an interview published Monday in Elle magazine, Waters repeated that America should "get ready for impeachment" of President Trump.

"I'm out to get him. I'm gonna see him out of office. And I think it's going to happen. Get ready for impeachment."

This is the drivel we get on a major news station now?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Almost as bad as the drivel you post. Now you know how we feel.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Fox News host Bill O'Reilly said Tuesday he "didn't hear a word" Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) said during recent comments on the House floor because he was focused on "the James Brown wig."

"I love her. Maxine Waters should have her own sitcom," "The O'Reilly Factor" host joked on "Fox & Friends" when asked about the longtime congresswoman questioning the patriotism of President Trump's supporters in a speech on Monday.

"People get angry with Maxine Waters. I want more of it," he said.

O'Reilly was then shown a clip of Waters saying Trump supporters "turned a blind eye to the destruction" the president was "about to cause the country."

African-Americans "fight against this president, and we point out how dangerous he is for this society and for this country, we're fighting for the democracy," Waters declared. "We're saying to those who say they're patriotic but they've turned a blind eye to the destruction that he's about to cause this country, 'You're not nearly as patriotic as we are.'"

O'Reilly appeared to be amused in a split-screen image of Waters, saying afterward he didn't hear a word of the Waters clip because he was distracted by "the James Brown wig."

"I didn't hear a word [Waters] said. I was looking at the James Brown wig. If we have a picture of James, it's the same wig."

"It's the same one," co-host Steve Doocy replied.

"And he's not using it anymore," co-host Brian Kilmeade joked. "They just, they finally buried him."

Brown died on Christmas Day back in 2006.

Co-host Ainsley Earhardt, however, jumped in to defend Waters during the Tuesday segment.

"I've got to defend her on that. I have to defend her on that," said Earhardt. "You can't go after a woman's looks. I think she's very attractive."

"I didn't say she wasn't attractive," responded O'Reilly.

"Her hair is pretty," said Earhardt.

"I love James Brown, but it's the same hair, James Brown - alright, the 'Godfather of Soul' - had," reiterated O'Reilly.

In an interview published Monday in Elle magazine, Waters repeated that America should "get ready for impeachment" of President Trump.

"I'm out to get him. I'm gonna see him out of office. And I think it's going to happen. Get ready for impeachment."

This is the drivel we get on a major news station now?
Most of what Fox produces isn't news but opinion based programming. Same can be said for much of what is on CNN and MSNBC now too.

Echo chamber shows for the ideologically like minded people.

We need to bring back the fairness doctrine.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Most of what Fox produces isn't news but opinion based programming. Same can be said for much of what is on CNN and MSNBC now too.

Echo chamber shows for the ideologically like minded people.

We need to bring back the fairness doctrine.
I understand it is opinion, but to lower yourself to making fun of a woman's hair and a music icon, both of whom just happen to be black?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I understand it is opinion, but to lower yourself to making fun of a woman's hair and a music icon, both of whom just happen to be black?
:picard

Top Bottom