User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 136 of 136

Thread: DCC FFL 2017

  1. #131
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    54,243
    Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    Kinda got lucky this week. Between bye weeks, injuries and suspensions I was scrambling. But fortunately @Iamtdg left a lot of points on the bench and played shitty no names instead.

    I’ll take it.
    Which shitty no names did I play? Was it Hunter Henry vs Austin Hooper? What no names did I start?

    This should be interesting.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  2. #132
    Spider Y2 Bannana... SOON midswat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,916
    I was busting balls. I acknowledged I got lucky. Had to take some kind of shot... its in my nature.
    SPIDER 2 Y BANANA!!

    Coming soon to a Tennessee Volunteers sideline.

  3. #133
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by midswat View Post
    I was busting balls. I acknowledged I got lucky. Had to take some kind of shot... its in my nature.
    Putting this in last years FF thread where people were talking about Iamtdg's shitty drafting was an interesting twist.

    Well played.

  4. #134
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    54,243
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Putting this in last years FF thread where people were talking about Iamtdg's shitty drafting was an interesting twist.

    Well played.
    I didn't even realize it had been put in the wrong thread.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  5. #135
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,669
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    I didn't even realize it had been put in the wrong thread.
    I doubt Middy did either. But I just wanted to point out where people were talking about your shitty drafting.





  6. #136
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    54,243
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I doubt Middy did either. But I just wanted to point out where people were talking about your shitty drafting.




    Incorrectly talking about my shitty drafting. Get that shit straight.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •