2015 Season | Super Bowl L | Carolina Panthers vs Denver Bronces | 2/7/2016

Smitty

DCC 4Life
One clearly had a better team and QB than the other. It's pretty obvious they both are shitty and would not wear the HC title anywhere but in Dallas.
Gailey head coached in buffalo. But certainly not a guy you are counting to win Super Bowls.

dallen

Senior Tech

:lol
Sick burn from the old man

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
You are delusional and a pretty big dick. Yeah, I've never been around to argue the 2013 Packers loss. Are you on fucking drugs? I've debated that issue with you alone like 6 times.

i haven't been around this season as much. It's called getting married and having a life. Plus if I had to hear your nonsense every day I might go insane.
:lol Yeah, Garrett is a much better coach than coaches with winning records, but I'm delusional.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Smitty

DCC 4Life
:lol Yeah, Garrett is a much better coach than coaches with winning records, but I'm delusional.
Didnt say he was "much better" than anyone, I said he's better than Wade and Campo, two unhirable oafs as head coaches. If you've got a boner for Wade that's your problem but I'm not elevating Garrett to top tier coach.

townsend

Banned
Wade wins Super Bowl after shutting down Aaron Rodgers,Tom Brady,and Cam Newton.Unhirable.

Garrett hides from Hardy on the sidelines, has the longest losing streak since the 80s. Is blatantly criticized by media and other teams for the predictability of his offense. Is hireable?
[MENTION=24]mschmidt64[/MENTION] is really letting his profession show. Muddying the waters and pretending it's the same as demonstrating an argument.

He's still yet to mention a single positive thing Garrett brings to the table, but expects peer reviewed laboratory tested, unrecusable facts for every obvious criticism.

It's like having to prove the moon landing was real or Obama's birth certificate can burn at free fall speed. Even if I were to spend the hours of unnecessary fact gathering that could easily be remembered by anyone who wasn't playing dumb to avoid losing an argument, you could just say that doesn't count because of some incontrollable variable. It's an easy way to argue that you can't prove anything ever. No link to cigarettes and cancer, no such thing as climate change, because no amount of data will be pure enough.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Yea, I think Davis will end up leaving the Jets since Wilkerson and Harrison are their top priorities, a guy with his athleticism (or Brown's) would be nice next to Lee.
Not that up on Davis but have been a fan of Trevathan since he made that insane int against us 2 years ago.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Didnt say he was "much better" than anyone, I said he's better than Wade and Campo, two unhirable oafs as head coaches. If you've got a boner for Wade that's your problem but I'm not elevating Garrett to top tier coach.
Wade has a better record and has done more in football than Garrett ever will, no matter who you say is "unhirable", that will never change. You're demonstrably, provably wrong because Garrett will not leave the Cowboys with a better record than Wade, and he will not go on to have any success after leaving here, and Wade has. I don't think Wade was a great head coach because head coaching got in the way of him being a great DC, but he was a far better HC than Garrett who is one of the worst in NFL history and only got a HC job because he did his level best to get Wade fired.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
We lost our starting QB, our starting WR missed half the games and played the other half somewhat injured and with substantial lessened effective, we were missing a couple key defensive pieces, and I think Garrett and Linehan underestimated their lack of a reliable running attack after Murray was gone.

It it was backsliding no doubt but with those circumstances most times you get a mulligan. Which is why he is getting one.

If if he goes 8-8 with Romo and reasonable health next year I'll be looking for his replacement with you and you won't hear me complaining at all.
1 and fucking 11 doesn't get one a mulligan with most NFL teams. It gets one a bus pass.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Why do you guys even argue with Schmitty over Garrett?

It's a complete waste of time.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yup...and [MENTION=28]Rev[/MENTION] and [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION] are their 2nd cousins.

Crazy, right?
:lol. I'm not part of that tree!!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Pittsburgh found a way to win with their injuries. Houston as well. Almost all of our losses were close. So close that with just a little coaching and gameplanning they should have won a few of those.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
Really? I heard everyone in the south is related but that's crazy. :unsure
Yeah, but it's not I love McDonalds and hate steak crazy. That's a whole nother level.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Pittsburgh found a way to win with their injuries. Houston as well. Almost all of our losses were close. So close that with just a little coaching and gameplanning they should have won a few of those.
New England also.

I mean, Brandon Weeden winning a couple for Houston should be GSM.

Top Bottom