Pet cats

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, so I'll list some of my pet cats since no one has really posted anything in this thread.

S - Obi Melifonwu UConn (Big, physical, fast, athletic, he basically has everything you want in an elite level safety. Plus he produced in college at a high level)
S - Josh Jones (6'1" 220 pound safey with a 4.41 forty who can play the single high safety position and come down in the box, basically everything we need)
DE - Derek Barnett (Amazing production and film in college)
DE - Taco Charlton (Length and athletic)
DE - Derek Rivers (6'4" 250 pounds with a 4.6 forty and like 38.5 career sacks in college, last year alone he had 14 sacks and 19.5 TFLs)
DE - TJ Watt (6'4" 252 pounds with genetics and athleticism. Plus 11.5 sacks and 15.5 TFLs when he finally got a chance this past year)
CB Adoree Jackson (Small but crazy athlete with great ball skills and return ability)
CB Chidobe Awuzie (Just a complete corner with great length and speed)
WR Zay Jones (Size, speed, athleticism, production and ball skills. Might be my favorite receiver in this class)
WR Josh Reynolds (This guy is a legit looking deep threat)
WR Carlos Henderson
TE George Kittle (My Iowa boy who is a great blocker and proved with his forty that he is an amazing athlete too. Has great hands as well)
TE Jordan Leggett (Looks like a big WR catching the ball, way underrated in my opinion)

My big sleeper at safety is Xavier Woods. He is a great athlete, had a ton of INT production in college and it a big time hitter. Just a play maker in every sense of the word. Played at Louisiana Tech so he is getting overlooked.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
You clearly copied me with most of those guys.

I'll add some more, in no particular order:

DE Tanoh Kpassagnon, Tashawn Bower, Avery Moss

LB Nick DeLuca shutup

S Justin Evans, Marcus Maye

CB Fabian Moreau, Cordrea Tankersley, Rasul Douglas, Jalen Myrick

TE Adam Shaheen, Michael Roberts

WR Ishmael Zamora, Shelton Gibson, Cooper Kupp

RB Joe Williams, Tarik Cohen

OL Pat Elflein, Ethan Pocic

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
You clearly copied me with most of those guys.

I'll add some more, in no particular order:

DE Tanoh Kpassagnon, Tashawn Bower, Avery Moss

LB Nick DeLuca shutup

S Justin Evans, Marcus Maye

CB Fabian Moreau, Cordrea Tankersley, Rasul Douglas, Jalen Myrick

TE Adam Shaheen, Michael Roberts

WR Ishmael Zamora, Shelton Gibson, Cooper Kupp

RB Joe Williams, Tarik Cohen

OL Pat Elflein, Ethan Pocic
I think DeLuca applied for another year of eligibility.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think DeLuca applied for another year of eligibility.
No shit? I haven't heard anything about it. I'd actually like to see that. This was a disappointing year for him with that shoulder injury.

EDIT: Just checked. He was granted another year of eligibility on Dec 21st. Sweet.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Does anyone know anything about Javancy Jones? Aaron Jones? Lano Hill?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I usually toss a couple of ND guys out there but this year there isn't anyone I would take before the fifth round. OG Quentin Nelson or DT Isaac Rochelle. Nelson plays with a mean streak but is marginally talented. Rochelle has a good motor but is something of a DL tweener that's probably best suited as a strong side DE or a 3-4 DE at the next level.

There's also DT Jarron Jones but again, not before the fifth. Talented with a good motor but has issues staying healthy and is probably better suited as a 3-4 DE.

Good kids though, I met Jones and Rochelle when I was working on campus.

midswat

... soon
Josh Malone, WR, Tennessee

Guys, trust me on this. I knew Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee was going to be a star. I knew Robert Meachum, WR, Tennessee was going to be a star. I knew D'arrick Rogers, WR, Tennessee was going to be a star. I like Malone better than all of them.

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Guys, trust me on this. I knew Justin Hunter, WR, Tennessee was going to be a star. I knew Robert Meachum, WR, Tennessee was going to be a star. I knew D'arrick Rogers, WR, Tennessee was going to be a star. I like Malone better than all of them.

He is going to be a fabulous player. A great player. Believe me. [/Trump ]

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

I mean I don't hate him as a late round pick. He has a great combination of size and speed. And it's not like he was a nobody in college, he did have 900 yard relieving this past year. Was a big time recruit out of high school too.

midswat

... soon
I mean I don't hate him as a late round pick. He has a great combination of size and speed. And it's not like he was a nobody in college, he did have 900 yard relieving this past year. Was a big time recruit out of high school too.
Before we re-signed Williams, I thought if we took in him round 3, he's a day one upgrade over TWill. Now we have too many other needs. Still really like the player though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Dam dude I never your thoughts do I?:lol
Do you have any retarded students, or even just a really stupid one? Maybe you could have them teach you how to write coherent sentences. Or at the very least, come in and interpret this one for us.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Do you have any retarded students, or even just a really stupid one? Maybe you could have them teach you how to write coherent sentences. Or at the very least, come in and interpret this one for us.
Do you have anybody else you can randomly inject into a thread?

This is the 2nd time this week you have mentioned me when I have nothing to do with the topic.

I mean really dude why do you continue to let me invade your thoughts?

Do you have some tendencies you are afraid to acknowledge?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Do you have anybody else you can randomly inject into a thread?

This is the 2nd time this week you have mentioned me when I have nothing to do with the topic.

I mean really dude why do you continue to let me invade your thoughts?

Do you have some tendencies you are afraid to acknowledge?
Guess that's how it feels to be trolled. You do this to others so take it or clean up your own act.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Guess that's how it feels to be trolled. You do this to others so take it or clean up your own act.
I never randomly inject someone into a thread if the have nothing to do with it,

Only you and goober bring my name up out of the blue.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I never randomly inject someone into a thread if the have nothing to do with it,

Only you and goober bring my name up out of the blue.
How laughable. I have requested on numerous occasions for you to ignor me but you keep showing up.

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Starting to get pretty intrigued by Shaquill Griffin, the CB out of UCF. He's 6'0", 194 pounds, ran a 4.38 40 at the combine with a 38.5 inch vert and 11 foot broad jump, has ball skills (4 INTs and 15 PBUs last year), long arms and appears to be a good Cover 2 fit. Would be a great 5th round pick.

Top Bottom