Ezekiel Elliott probably gonna get in trouble....

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
he better hope that chick says it was consensual. she might smell $ here.

D

Deuce

Serves her right for teasing the crowd. That said, I expect a 10 game suspension. We better sign AP if we want a chance next season.

p1_

DCC 4Life
It seems that he pulled her shirt down.
How often does that occur at Mardi Gras? Just because he's a celebrity doesn't make that action
noteworthy. Happens a ton during the celebration.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
How often does that occur at Mardi Gras? Just because he's a celebrity doesn't make that action
noteworthy. Happens a ton during the celebration.
It makes it noteworthy to the media and to the commissioner.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Back in the early nineties I spent spring breaks at Fort Lauderdale, Panama City, and Lake Havasu and I seriously lost count of how many times I saw that happen. It's almost obligatory at any event where young boys, girls, and alcohol are in close proximity. WGAS

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Back in the early nineties I spent spring breaks at Fort Lauderdale, Panama City, and Lake Havasu and I seriously lost count of how many times I saw that happen. It's almost obligatory at any event where young boys, girls, and alcohol are in close proximity. WGAS
The problem is that this isn't the early nineties. This is an instant society where everything becomes inflamatory in about 5 minutes. Your personal life has now become public for all to see and critique. It is not uncommon for something like this to quickly get twisted. Young men are at the mercy of the testimonies of young women in many cases. If you are rich, famous and already under investigation it doesn't help matters. If she wants to cause a problem or make some quick cash she probably can

townsend

Banned
We'll see if the outrage machine picks it up.

The Cowboys are more susceptible to it than any other team. But there's no telling whether or not it gets on the radar.

What he did isn't even close to as bad as what Adrian Peterson did to his kid, and that ended up being just a 2 game suspension and no one remembered it after a year.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Not sure what he would get in trouble for at this point. Dumb decision yes, but I'm sure most NFL players pull down the shirts of women on a daily basis. They just don't get photographed in the process.
Really? You're sure that most NFL players pull down women's shirts on a daily basis?

Really?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Really? You're sure that most NFL players pull down women's shirts on a daily basis?

Really?
I would imagine it happens more often than you think. And, yes, in public. They just don't get caught by cameras.

Top Bottom