Doug Free to retire

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
for where we got Doug Free in the draft, he was an absolute steal. He was the weak point of the line but now that makes 2 starting offensive lineman off the greatest line in the NFL. We are going to need to draft somebody to fill in for him.

That being said, I wont miss the false starts. Always seemed to happen at the most inopportune time

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Is Rico Gathers Will McClay's nephew or something? Sure seems like they are going out of their way to find a spot for him on the roster.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
for where we got Doug Free in the draft, he was an absolute steal. He was the weak point of the line but now that makes 2 starting offensive lineman off the greatest line in the NFL. We are going to need to draft somebody to fill in for him.
This is not the year to be drafting Olineman. I don't want to spend a pick in the first two rounds, and once we're past that the rest are JAGs.

Hopefully Collins can slide out there and somebody like Cooper can fill in at guard. Or maybe somebody like Chaz Green or even Emmitt Cleary can take over at RT with Collins at guard.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Yeah, people went all apeshit on him unnecessarily at times. If you get a 10 year starting type out of a 4th, that is pretty good.
Yeah, you take a ten year starter every time; though he did have some years where he was flirting with being replaced. But overall you take that.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Meh. He wasn't very good last year. He has had a serviceable career, but after last year, I take my chances with Green and someone brought in to compete.

Top Bottom