Sean Lee Added To Pro Bowl

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They have 7% of the players in the league making it. But hey, there is a two hour special on NFLN with Jerry Rice and Michael Irvin turning it into a "selection special".

It is a joke now.

I guess it is a showcase for the second tier to talent to claim they are "Pro Bowlers" and get to compete, sort of?

All I know is that if any exec puts Pro Bowl in a contract clause should be fired.
Jameis Winston made the pro bowl. :lol

The guy had a very solid rookie season, but he did not have anything close to a pro bowl year. That is a perfect example of how much the "honor" of being a pro bowler has diminished.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

The guy had a very solid rookie season, but he did not have anything close to a pro bowl year. That is a perfect example of how much the "honor" of being a pro bowler has diminished.
Only one of the original invited QBs stuck. The rest have been replaced. It's not an honor anymore.

D

Deuce

Winston is a lot more qualified for the Pro Bowl than Busdriving Teddy Bridgewater. Meanwhile, Bortles is stuck at home cause he plays in the NFL's black hole.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
This brings up a question. Is there such a thing as "all pro" anymore? It used to be voted on by the NFL players and it was different than the pro bowl participation. I lost track.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This brings up a question. Is there such a thing as "all pro" anymore? It used to be voted on by the NFL players and it was different than the pro bowl participation. I lost track.
Yes, the all-pro still exists and it remains the one true prestigious form of recognition for pro football.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Winston is a lot more qualified for the Pro Bowl than Busdriving Teddy Bridgewater. Meanwhile, Bortles is stuck at home cause he plays in the NFL's black hole.
That is the biggest joke of them all.

Bridgewater in the pro bowl. :doh

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is total bullshit now and deserves to be ignored as a joke.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yes but we have severe scheme limitations.

This is a Marinelli D.

You can have a ROLB to flow to the ball, a MLB smart enough to handle the deep middle responsibilities. And some guy at LOLB.

This is what we have to deal with.

Myles Jack is going to be the MLB guy? Or is Lee moving again?

Better give me answers to that and strong ones before I take Jack at 4.

Jaylon Smith, I think, was more equipped for the responsibilities.
I think the plan would be to have Jack at WLB and Lee back at MLB. I think Jack is perfectly suited for the WLB spot in our defense and my only concern would be keeping Lee healthy, so hopefully we'd get some actually size at DT to make things easier for him.

Plus, we're in nickel or dime probably at least 1/3rd of the time where Jack and Lee would be the only LB's on the field and not playing as specified roles as in the base.

Top Bottom