Rachel Dolezal Is Nearly Homeless, On Food Stamps And Still White

townsend

Banned
Don't want to start another thread with this (at least not for now) but Trey Gowdy just set off a bombshell by having Vince Fosters body exhumed over evidence that a reporter who left a note that if anything happened to him to contact authorities. It had to do with the way Foster died and possibly wasn't sucicide. There were somethings that the report indicated might include Hillary Clinton in all of it. Initial reports are pretty murky but doubtless more will follow.

Update. Also understand this may be a hoax so just wait until it all sifts out.
Nothing to sift out. The fact that you would even consider this might not be a hoax is ridiculous.

http://www.snopes.com/anthony-weiner-protective-custody/

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Nothing to sift out. The fact that you would even consider this might not be a hoax is ridiculous.

http://www.snopes.com/anthony-weiner-protective-custody/
I suspected it might be that's why I didn't start a thread. What peaked my interest was I worked on the congressional inquiry of Whitewater and one of the areas for the assignment was of all Vince Foster documents in the financial institutions. This was a near panic exercise at the time. Anyway I confirmed it was all a hoax.

I confirmed that the

Jiggyfly

Banned
Don't want to start another thread with this (at least not for now) but Trey Gowdy just set off a bombshell by having Vince Fosters body exhumed over evidence that a reporter who left a note that if anything happened to him to contact authorities. It had to do with the way Foster died and possibly wasn't sucicide. There were somethings that the report indicated might include Hillary Clinton in all of it. Initial reports are pretty murky but doubtless more will follow.

Update. Also understand this may be a hoax so just wait until it all sifts out.
:lol

Please let us know where you got this breaking news.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Rachel Dolezal says she identifies as 'trans-black' :rofl

Rachel Dolezal's life changed two years ago when she couldn't answer a straight forward question -- "are you African American?"

At the time, Dolezal was working as the President of the Spokane Chapter of the NAACP after spending career working in the field of civil rights and equality.

"I don't understand the question," she said at the time.

Her career was ruined and her personal life was raked over the coals online after it information came to light that she was born to white parents.

In 2017, Dolezal is attempting to set the record straight in her new book, "In Full Color" by explaining that that the question of race isn't as straight forward as some might think.

“I didn’t have the opportunity to tell my whole story in a soundbite," Dolezal said.

In the book she describes herself as "trans-black," and says when given the option on official forms would check "black" if asked to only identify herself by one race.

“I’m not ashamed to be who I am," Dolezal told PIX11 - TV. “Trans-black then acknowledges that you were born white, right? And that was everybody’s problem with the situation – it was that I was a surprise, that I had been born to white parents. And people felt like I hadn’t acknowledged that.”

Dolezal said she has been unable to find steady work in the nearly two years since her background became public in media reports, and she is uncertain about her future.

"I was presented as a con and a fraud and a liar," Dolezal told The Associated Press this week. "I think some of the treatment was pretty cruel."

She said she has been offered a number of reality television appearances but has turned them down.

“I hope that even if people don’t understand or agree with my identity that we can agree to disagree because it is just my person life and maybe we can rally around ideals of social justice, freedom and equity and that’s really the work that I want to get back to doing," she said.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Rachel Dolezal's life changed two years ago when she couldn't answer a straight forward question -- "are you African American?"

At the time, Dolezal was working as the President of the Spokane Chapter of the NAACP after spending career working in the field of civil rights and equality.

Her career was ruined and her personal life was raked over the coals online after it information came to light that she was born to white parents.

In 2017, Dolezal is attempting to set the record straight in her new book, "In Full Color" by explaining that that the question of race isn't as straight forward as some might think.

“I didn’t have the opportunity to tell my whole story in a soundbite," Dolezal said.

In the book she describes herself as "trans-black," and says when given the option on official forms would check "black" if asked to only identify herself by one race.

“I’m not ashamed to be who I am," Dolezal told PIX11 - TV. “Trans-black then acknowledges that you were born white, right? And that was everybody’s problem with the situation – it was that I was a surprise, that I had been born to white parents. And people felt like I hadn’t acknowledged that.”

Dolezal said she has been unable to find steady work in the nearly two years since her background became public in media reports, and she is uncertain about her future.

"I was presented as a con and a fraud and a liar," Dolezal told The Associated Press this week. "I think some of the treatment was pretty cruel."

She said she has been offered a number of reality television appearances but has turned them down.

“I hope that even if people don’t understand or agree with my identity that we can agree to disagree because it is just my person life and maybe we can rally around ideals of social justice, freedom and equity and that’s really the work that I want to get back to doing," she said.
The world is going nutzo. The trans thing has become a springboard for about anything you don't like about yourself. Now you just declare you are trans something instead of admitting who and what you are. From there you can have a gateway to be irresponsible and deluded. Count me nearly as confused as they are.

Jiggyfly

Banned

For fucks sake.:picard

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Logical fallacy man once again deploys his trusty false equivalencies..
Oh relax, it's a joke. You need an actual comparison to be a false equivalency. But feel free to use intellegent words incorrectly.

Top Bottom