User Tag List

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 398

Thread: Trump fires FBI Director James Comey.

  1. #1
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,934

    Trump fires FBI Director James Comey.

    What can I say. The title says it all.
    Since Day One

  2. #2
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,055


    Next thing he will just have anyone who makes him look bad assassinated.

  3. #3
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,055

  4. The following 3 users like this post:


  5. #4
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,055

  6. #5
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,046
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post

  7. #6
    El Presidente' skidadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,046
    I don't really claim to have understanding of what's up here but it appears that Trump doesn't want to F around. I can appreciate that, unless there's something I'm missing. I'm sure on of the board centrist will inform me

  8. #7
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,055
    Quote Originally Posted by skidadl View Post
    I don't really claim to have understanding of what's up here but it appears that Trump doesn't want to F around. I can appreciate that, unless there's something I'm missing. I'm sure on of the board centrist will inform me
    He just wants to shut down the Russia probe. Shouldn't have any issue making that happen now when he appoints a new guy.

  9. #8
    Senior Member L.T. Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,934
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    He just wants to shut down the Russia probe. Shouldn't have any issue making that happen now when he appoints a new guy.
    I don't think so. Comey ripped his britches when he colluded wit the DOJ head and Bill Clinton with the tarmac meeting then took it upon himself or agreed to direct a verdict on the Hillary Clinton email investigation. He was completely out of his authority range for that action. I have heard of some grumbling from the career FBI. Investigators that they were furious with him and completely disenchanted. He has since straddled the fence over other issues but now that the DOJ assistant director is calling the shots for the investigative process, my guess is he has recommended that Comey be cut loose for reasons not yet disclosed.
    Since Day One

  10. #9
    Administrator boozeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    47,055

  11. The following user likes this post:


  12. #10
    Senior Member Angrymesscan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    @Rev supporter

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •