Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Reading good things about Jihad Ward and Matt Ioannidis, both would be solid picks for us on the 3rd day.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, Wentz is basically doing what we all expected. I don't get why a talented Senior QB would ever pass this game up. It's a big time opportunity to boost their stock.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Yeah, Wentz is basically doing what we all expected. I don't get why a talented Senior QB would ever pass this game up. It's a big time opportunity to boost their stock.
Especially if you aren't a lock for a top ten pick. Connor Cook has been projected as a late first to second rounder. He's dumb for not showing up to try and improve his stock. Now it even looks like he's afraid of competition.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Especially if you aren't a lock for a top ten pick. Connor Cook has been projected as a late first to second rounder. He's dumb for not showing up to try and improve his stock. Now it even looks like he's afraid of competition.
Cook has probably been overvalued for a while. The douche behavior issues that are being talked about now have been evident for a good bit.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Cook has probably been overvalued for a while. The douche behavior issues that are being talked about now have been evident for a good bit.
So you're basically saying we're gonna sign Manziel and then draft Cook in the 2nd round.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Yeah I think Dallas is in a position to acquire a solid QB pick in this draft. The question is will they pull the trigger?
I still have a bad feeling that when we sign RGIII or Manziel, Jerry and Garrett will decide to use the top 5 pick at another position and then probably opt for a QB in the 2nd-4th round, thinking it'll give us double insurance while actually having none.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Funny to watch the practices and realize a guy you thought was black is actually white.

Or vice versa.

Top Bottom