Feel good thread...

vince

Not So New Member
Girl Scout cookies were the bane of my existence while I was stationed overseas. I was staying in great shape eating 800-1400 calories a day, running every day, the I'd get a care package with those damn things and end up eating a week's worth of calories in one shameful sitting.
Holy shit you must be a tiny guy.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
There will be no politics at all in this thread. None. Not even the insinuation of it.
It was not my intent for it to become political. I thought I was making reference to Ace might need a bed. Out of the blue came the comment . My apologies it took a turn to political innuendo.

vince

Not So New Member
I wasn't. But I think my metabolism is hella efficient, because right now I'm maintaining around 215 staying around 2000-2400 calories per day.
Yea I'm about the same. But damn 800 cals?? That's starvation!

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Yep, I know of her. Got a few hugs from her and I believe I still have the bible scripture she gave me on my way out on my last deployment. It was Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I received a couple of her hugs, too. And I also got that same scripture from her. I have it in my shadow box with my retirement flag.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'd just come off a 12-month deployment a few weeks prior. Therefore you should have been buying me drinks that day and thanking me for saving 'Murica from the evil Taliban. I expected some Lee Greenwood "God Bless the USA" blaring through the restaurant speakers as soon as I stepped foot in that place.

You let me down that day.
:lol

Well, shit.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I wonder if they checked to see if he has a drivers licence. :art

data

Forbes #1
This isn't the Feel Okay Thread, [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION], this is the Feel Good Thread. Try again...this time with hot, nekkid Orientals.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This isn't the Feel Okay Thread, [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION], this is the Feel Good Thread. Try again...this time with hot, nekkid Orientals.
You can shove you Orientals right up your ass!

:unsure

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

:towel
This looks like an overlay composition. Part of the ground is moving and another part is still.

Cotton

Staff member
This looks like an overlay composition. Part of the ground is moving and another part is still.
Yeah, I would say the part that is moving is where the 24 missiles hit.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah, I would say the part that is moving is where the 24 missiles hit.
No It is moving before the missile hits. The upper left portion is still but the area where the missile strikes is moving before the strike. It looks strange.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
No It is moving before the missile hits. The upper left portion is still but the area where the missile strikes is moving before the strike. It looks strange.
It's on a hilltop.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Top Bottom