2016 Mock Drafts

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Carp

DCC 4Life
If they think he is the guy then I have no issues with it. I prefer Lynch and Goff, but honestly I don't know enough about Wants to make a real projection on the guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It has begun...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000624753/article/mock-draft-10-cowboys-pick-qb-wentz-at-no-4

Jeremiah mock draft 1.0: Cowboys pick QB Wentz at No. 4

By Daniel Jeremiah
NFL Media analyst
Published: Jan. 18, 2016 at 10:48 a.m.
Updated: Jan. 18, 2016 at 11:56 a.m.

PICK
Carson Wentz - QB, North Dakota State

The Cowboys will get a chance to coach Wentz at the Senior Bowl and I think they'll fall in love with him.
I really like Wentz and am in full support of this. I just hope we don't pick Wentz over the other QBs simply because we coached him at the Senior Bowl and didn't coach the other two guys.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
If they think he is the guy then I have no issues with it. I prefer Lynch and Goff, but honestly I don't know enough about Wants to make a real projection on the guy.
Physically, he's more or less right there with Lynch, although neither are as refined as Goff. The offense that he was in was more pro-style than either of the other two as well.

The real tiebreaker for me at this point between Wentz and Lynch is that Wentz seems to be completely pristine, almost as good as you could get in terms of leadership, intelligence, etc. If Lynch is a complete chucklehead there is a huge bust potential there, of course I'd have no way of knowing whether he is or not because that's what you hope comes out in the interview/pre-draft meeting process. If Lynch doesn't have the internal drive to be great, or the willingness to be humble and learn, I think there is a huge chance that he busts.

I don't think you have to worry about that stuff with Wentz.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Physically, he's more or less right there with Lynch, although neither are as refined as Goff. The offense that he was in was more pro-style than either of the other two as well.

The real tiebreaker for me at this point between Wentz and Lynch is that Wentz seems to be completely pristine, almost as good as you could get in terms of leadership, intelligence, etc. If Lynch is a complete chucklehead there is a huge bust potential there, of course I'd have no way of knowing whether he is or not because that's what you hope comes out in the interview/pre-draft meeting process. If Lynch doesn't have the internal drive to be great, or the willingness to be humble and learn, I think there is a huge chance that he busts.

I don't think you have to worry about that stuff with Wentz.
Feels a lot like a can't miss prospect, even if he sits 2 years.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Feels a lot like a can't miss prospect, even if he sits 2 years.
Yea, I mean the only real concern I have with him is that he comes from a highly successful program with very good/stable coaching that does a great job at putting their players in positions to succeed. He only threw the ball about 25 times a game (Rodgers actually had similar attempts per game at Cal) and they had a strong running game that they could lean on if the passing game wasn't working.

There is a chance that Wentz comes in and the game never slows down for him (there is no real indication from his play that this will happen), and/or he can't handle staff/scheme turnover since I think it's pretty likely that we would be drafting a QB for the next HC/staff.

Other than that I have no real concerns and alot of what I just said is pure speculation based on nothing really.

The most likely reason the guy would bust in my opinion is that he gets with a coaching staff that doesn't utilize/develop him properly. He has all of the physical ability in the world and seems to be a model athlete off the field.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
Yea, I mean the only real concern I have with him is that he comes from a highly successful program with very good/stable coaching that does a great job at putting their players in positions to succeed. He only threw the ball about 25 times a game (Rodgers actually had similar attempts per game at Cal) and they had a strong running game that they could lean on if the passing game wasn't working.

There is a chance that Wentz comes in and the game never slows down for him (there is no real indication from his play that this will happen), and/or he can't handle staff/scheme turnover since I think it's pretty likely that we would be drafting a QB for the next HC/staff.

Other than that I have no real concerns and alot of what I just said is pure speculation based on nothing really.

The most likely reason the guy would bust in my opinion is that he gets with a coaching staff that doesn't utilize/develop him properly. He has all of the physical ability in the world and seems to be a model athlete off the field.
And, well, the injury bug can get anybody.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
And, well, the injury bug can get anybody.
The injury bug can absolutely get anyone. The hope usually is that with a guy this big and strong that he is less likely to get hurt. But we have all seen that QB's of all sizes and shapes can get hurt. Right now my favorite is Goff and then I have Wentz and Lynch basically neck and neck. They are both big, strong armed and very athletic. I have no idea about either guys intelligence level or ability to process things but that would obviously be the easy tie breaker for me. We need a QB who is capable of going to the line of scrimmage, diagnosing the defense and then adjusting our offense into the correct play.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just so we can have them all together:

dallen

Senior Tech
Those are their projections for the Cowboys?

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I like looking at mocks but at this point we're still pre-Senior Bowl. Some of these keep changing a little each week, but so far nothing more has happened to cause any players to really shift. After the Senior Bowl and then after the combines in late Feb things should start getting interesting.
Although on one hand, you'd think a players actual playing career would hold more weight than what happens in the workouts following their last games. I'm always leery of guys that rise too drastically this time of year after the season is over. But many times it works out, especially with guys from smaller schools, like Demarcus Ware and maybe now with Wentz. Scouts get a chance to more closely examine their tape combined with getting to see them up close.

Anyway next week should be fun with the SR bowl practices getting televised. Should be interesting with Wentz being coached by the Cowboys.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I like looking at mocks but at this point we're still pre-Senior Bowl.
Thats the thing, players will rise and fall this time of year and sometimes it has nothing to do woth workouts or the Senior Bowl. Scouts are still watching film and evaluating players. Final grades from this past season are far from finished for the players in this draft.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
SB nation:
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/1/25/10824974/2016-nfl-mock-draft-titans-laremy-tunsil-browns-jared-goff-chargers-joey-bosa

1. Titans: Tunsil
2. Brons: Goff
3. Chargers: Bosa
4. Cowboys: Ramsey :angry
13. Eagles: Wentz
15. Rams: Lynch

--------

Draft Tek: http://www.drafttek.com/2016-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

2. Browns: Lynch :dunce
4. Cowboys: Hargreaves :budd

It's still 3 months away, but these mocks totally suck. No one...I mean no one needs to project DB to us at #4.

Jiggyfly

Banned
SB nation:
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2016/1/25/10824974/2016-nfl-mock-draft-titans-laremy-tunsil-browns-jared-goff-chargers-joey-bosa

2. Brons: Goff
4. Cowboys: Ramsey :angry
13. Eagles: Wentz
15. Rams: Lynch

--------

Draft Tek: http://www.drafttek.com/2016-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round1.asp

2. Browns: Lynch :dunce
4. Cowboys: Hargreaves :budd

It's still 3 months away, but these mocks totally suck. No one...I mean no one needs to project DB to us at #4.
Anybody still having Lynch going #2 should be discounted.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Walter Football 1/27:
http://walterfootball.com/draft2016.php

1. Tennessee Titans: Laremy Tunsil, OT, Ole Miss
Marcus Mariota took an absolute beating in his rookie campaign, suffering injuries on multiple occasions. The Titans have to do something about this; they cannot afford to have Mariota transform into David Carr.

In the wake of San Diego's senseless victory over the Dolphins, Tennessee has won the Laremy Tunsil sweepstakes. With Tunsil on the roster, the Titans will have outstanding bookend tackles, allowing Jeremiah Poutasi to slide inside to guard, where he would probably be more comfortable. Barring a lucrative trade - Tennessee is desperate to move down - there's no way the Titans will pass on Tunsil if they have a chance to obtain him.

2 Cleveland Browns: Carson Wentz, QB, North Dakota State
Toward the end of the season, I thought the Browns would draft Joey Bosa. Things change quickly, however, and as we all learned, Johnny Manziel is having major personal issues, pretending to be someone named Billy in Vegas while drinking his life away. The Browns can't go forward with a self-destructive alcoholic. New regimes mean new quarterbacks, anyhow, so Cleveland's front office will want to obtain its own guy.

If you check out the Senior Bowl Coverage, you'll see that Charlie Campbell's Monday rumors page has a report in which the Browns really like Carson Wentz. This is a lot closer than people think between Wentz and Jared Goff, and if the former has a strong showing in Mobile, he could emerge as the favorite to be chosen No. 2 overall.

Pick change; previously Jared Goff, QB

3 San Diego Chargers: Joey Bosa, DE/OLB, Ohio State
A tackle will be the popular mocked pick here, but with Laremy Tunsil off the board, the Chargers may feel that they can address the position in the second round. Besides, if they go best player available, I'm sure they'll strongly consider Joey Bosa, who can help their lacking pass rush. Melvin Ingram, who hasn't been able to stay healthy, is entering his contract year in 2016.

Charlie Campbell reported that Bosa is regarded by some as a 5-7 overall player; not a top prospect as many believe he is. You can read all about it in the NFL Draft Rumor Mill. However, the one caveat is that Bosa will probably rise in a weaker class, and I have to think the Chargers would love to grab him in an attempt to improve their underwhelming defense.

4 Dallas Cowboys: Myles Jack, LB/RB, UCLA
The Cowboys were awful defensively this past season when they lost either Sean Lee or Rolando McClain to injury during a game. Well, McClain happens to be an impending free agent, while Lee's durability history is quite dubious. Dallas will be searching for linebacker help and could possibly pull the trigger in the top 10, maybe even in the top five.

And yes, Myles Jack is still a first-rounder and a likely top-10 prospect. Jack injured his knee, yet he's still in play to go this high. Todd Gurley was chosen No. 10 overall despite his knee injury, and Jack got hurt so early that he'll be ready for the 2016 NFL season opener. In fact, it sounds like Jack will be ready for the Combine. He's expected to dominate in Indianapolis. If he does, he'll cement his top-five status.

5 Jacksonville Jaguars: Jalen Ramsey, S/CB, Florida State
In a 2-week stretch near the end of the season, Philip Rivers and Marcus Mariota combined to go 49-of-72, 568 yards, eight total touchdowns and one interception. That's not good, right? The Jaguars desperately need to fix their secondary, which has to see an upgrade at both cornerback and safety. Jalen Ramsey can play both positions.

6 Baltimore Ravens: Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss
I'm not sure if Ozzie Newsome would go back-to-back wide receivers, but it certainly makes sense. Breshad Perriman didn't even play last year, while Steve Smith is going to try to return from a torn Achilles. There are nothing but question marks in Baltimore's receiving corps, so I could see the Ravens pulling the trigger on Laquon Treadwell, considering that he's probably the top prospect available at this juncture.

7 San Francisco 49ers: Jared Goff, QB, California
Bold prediction: If the 49ers don't draft a quarterback in the first two rounds, Chip Kelly will start Blaine Gabbert next year, citing how his short-range accuracy makes him a great fit for his offense. This may sound crazy, but Kelly is completely incompetent and doesn't understand NFL concepts.

However, I think there's a good chance Kelly will select Jared Goff if available. New regimes mean new quarterbacks, and while the 49ers don't have a different general manager, they are, in a sense, starting over with Kelly, whose affinity for Pac-12 prospects will once again be prevalent.

Pick change; previously Ronnie Stanley, OT

8 Miami Dolphins: DeForest Buckner, DE/DT, Oregon
The Dolphins have a couple of impending free agents at defensive end in Olivier Vernon and Derrick Shelby. I imagine Vernon will be franchised, but that might mean that Cameron Wake, who is coming off a torn Achilles, could be cut for financial purposes. If so, DeForest Buckner would make a ton of sense as a replacement.

9 Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State
Gerald McCoy and Jacquies Smith were called the Buccaneers' "top two pass-rushers" when they both missed a game during the middle of the season, which has to be discouraging to any Tampa backer. Smith is a marginal talent who definitely needs to be upgraded. Acquiring more pass-rushers makes sense in a division comprised of Cam Newton, Drew Brees and Matt Ryan.

10 New York Giants: Vernon Hargreaves, CB, Florida
The Giants might be saying goodbye to Prince Amukamara this offseason. He's a free agent, and New York may deem him too injury-prone to re-sign. If so, the Giants could consider Vernon Hargreaves as a potential replacement. Hargreaves' stock has slipped a bit in the wake of a poor finish, but he's one of the top prospects on the board.

11 Chicago Bears: Ronnie Stanley, OT, Notre Dame
The Bears will probably be targeting one of the defensive linemen with this selection - unless something like this occurs, and hey can snatch up Ronnie Stanley, who falls because there's not much of a demand for him in the 8-10 range. The Giants could take him, but not with Vernon Hargreaves still on the board.

Chicago has a huge hole at tackle. Charles Leno and Kyle Long both struggled there in 2015. Leno is just a career backup, while Long belongs inside.

Pick change; previously A'Shawn Robinson, DT

12 New Orleans Saints: A'Shawn Robinson, DE/DT, Alabama
We all know how bad New Orleans' secondary is, but part of the problem is that the team isn't getting any sort of push up front. It's especially dire at defensive tackle, where 80-year-old Kevin Williams is the team's best player. Something absolutely needs to be done about that.

Pick change; previously Andrew Billings, DT

13 Philadelphia Eagles: Paxton Lynch, QB, Memphis
New regimes mean new quarterbacks. The Eagles are beginning anew after firing Chip Kelly, and much like his mentor, Andy Reid, Doug Pederson will want to begin his Eagles' tenure by selecting a quarterback in the first round.

This, of course, depends on whether or not Philadelphia re-signs Sam Bradford. That certainly could happen, and many here expect it to, but Bradford is going to command a huge price tag this offseason, and a team like the 49ers could throw a ton of money his way.

Pick change; previously Carson Wentz, QB

Round 2:

34 Dallas Cowboys: Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State

Jerry Jones has said many stupid things recently, but he was right on the money when he stated that his team had to find a quality backup quarterback this offseason. Dallas has nothing behind Tony Romo, and it wouldn't hurt to grab a future replacement for him either.

In addition to mediocre play, Connor Cook is expected to slip because of character issues. Teams fear his Jimmy Clausen-type self-entitlement, and skipping out on the Senior Bowl isn't going to help him. However, the Cowboys have shown that they don't care too much about character concerns, so they could pull the trigger here atop Round 2.

Round 3:
Dallas Cowboys: Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas
Darren McFadden has looked good recently, but the Cowboys can't really count on him for the long term. Here's their running back of the future.

Round 4:
Dallas Cowboys: Shawn Oakman, DE/DT, Baylor
The Cowboys didn't have the greatest depth at defensive tackle this past season, so perhaps this is one area they'll fix.

It amazed me that some had Shawn Oakman as an early first-rounder a year ago. Teams had him as a day-three prospect at the time. Oakman is a freak athlete, but can't play at all. However, a team like the Cowboys could take a chance on him in Round 4.

------

Way too mocks are showing us passing on a QB in the first and then taking Cook in the 2nd. Nightmare scenario.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Four-round mock draft: Cowboys grab QB Wentz at No. 4

By Chad Reuter
Draft analyst
Published: Jan. 29, 2016 at 04:37 p.m.
Updated: Jan. 30, 2016 at 11:14 a.m.

Putting together a four-round mock draft is like someone giving you 150 pieces for a 127-piece puzzle ... and you have to figure out which ones don't fit.

The reason I went through this exercise so early in the draft process is to display the sheer depth of talent in this year's class -- thanks mostly to the 107 high-quality players that submitted for early entry despite still owning one or two years of collegiate eligibility.

There is a good chance that some of the players I project in the second round will be picked in the first. Several prospects listed in the third or fourth rounds could wind up being second-round picks after the draft process has run its course.
1. Tennessee Titans
Laremy Tunsil - OT, Ole Miss

Adding Laremy Tunsil will allow former first-round pick Taylor Lewan to man the right side, giving Marcus Mariota two excellent tackles to keep defensive ends off his back.

2. Cleveland Browns

Jared Goff - QB, Cal

The Browns' new front office brings in Jared Goff to jump-start a moribund franchise with just three winning seasons since returning to Cleveland in 1999.

3. San Diego Chargers

Ronnie Stanley - OT, Notre Dame

Philip Rivers needs to be protected if he is to compete for an AFC title before he retires, and Ronnie Stanley's just the man to do the job.

4. Dallas Cowboys

Carson Wentz - QB, North Dakota State

Tony Romo is undergoing surgery this off-season, and is already 35 years old. The Cowboys coached Carson Wentz at the Senior Bowl this week, so they'll find out all they need to know if they want to take him here.

5. Jacksonville Jaguars

Jalen Ramsey - CB, Florida State
Play Jalen Ramsey at corner, play him at safety ... he'll make an impact in either spot.

6. Baltimore Ravens

Joey Bosa - DE, Ohio State

Terrell Suggs is near the end and Courtney Upshaw is a free agent. Joey Bosa might not be quite as explosive as Suggs once was, but he's a damn fine player who will wreak havoc and play assignment-sure.

7. San Francisco 49ers

Laquon Treadwell - WR, Ole Miss

Chip Kelly finds a superstar in Laquon Treadwell to help out Colin Kaepernick return to his early career form.

8. Miami Dolphins

Shaq Lawson - DE, Clemson

Miami struggled to get a consistent pass rush this season, averaging less than two sacks per game. Shaq Lawson can help in that respect, and could take Olivier Vernon's spot if he leaves via free agency.

9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Vernon Hargreaves III - CB, Florida

The Buccaneers find a playmaker in the secondary ... throw Vernon Hargreaves III's way at your own peril.

10. New York Giants

DeForest Buckner - DE, Oregon

Building talent up front is a hallmark of the Giants, so grabbing a versatile defender like DeForest Buckner here makes a lot of sense.

11. Chicago Bears

Myles Jack - LB, UCLA

The Bears can play the athletic and tough-minded Myles Jack in any spot in their linebacking corps.

12. New Orleans Saints

Andrew Billings - DT, Baylor

The Saints begin the revamping of their defense with Andrew Billings, a load in the middle who will also collapse the pocket as a pass-rusher.

13. Philadelphia Eagles

A'Shawn Robinson - DT, Alabama

If new coordinator Jim Schwartz changes the Eagles' defensive front to his typical 4-3, A'Shawn Robinson should bolster the unit's interior, even allowing the athletic Fletcher Cox to play outside on early downs.

14. Oakland Raiders

Jaylon Smith - LB, Notre Dame

The Raiders simply take the best defensive player on the board, betting that Jaylon Smith will return from injury without an issue.

15. Los Angeles Rams

Paxton Lynch - QB, Memphis

A new town for the Rams (same as the old town) means the need for a new strong-armed, agile gunslinger at quarterback such as Paxton Lynch.

16. Detroit Lions

Taylor Decker - OT, Ohio State

Taylor Decker joins fellow former Big Ten star lineman Riley Reiff on the Lions' O-line, with the hopes that it helps in pass protection (44 sacks allowed in 2015) and the consistency of the bottom-ranked rush offense in the league.

17. Atlanta Falcons

Kevin Dodd - DE, Clemson

The Falcons had 19 sacks in 16 games, making them the least potent pass rush in the NFL. Kevin Dodd will be a much-needed shot in the arm.

18. Indianapolis Colts

Jack Conklin - OT, Michigan State

Andrew Luck will see his team picking the tough-minded tackle in Jack Conklin and say, "yes, please."

19. Buffalo Bills

Darron Lee - LB, Ohio State

Darron Lee's potential is sky high. With Nigel Bradham a free agent and Manny Lawson on the other side of 30, it makes sense for the Ryan brothers to add another athletic linebacker into the mix.

20. New York Jets

Reggie Ragland - LB, Alabama

Demario Davis is a free agent, so if he doesn't return, the Jets would love to plug in Reggie Ragland next to David Harris in the middle of their defense.

21. Washington Redskins

Mackensie Alexander - CB, Clemson
Washington finds another playmaker for the secondary with Mackensie Alexander, who happens to be a former teammate of current starter Bashaud Breeland.
22. Houston Texans
Ezekiel Elliott - RB, Ohio State
Since there aren't any quarterbacks worth the value of this pick, the Texans take Ezekiel Elliott as they look to replace the 30-year-old Arian Foster, who is coming off a torn Achilles and is due a large salary in 2016.
23. Minnesota Vikings
Josh Doctson - WR, TCU
Josh Doctson's wrist probably won't keep him out of the first round, allowing the Vikings grab him as a legit deep threat for blossoming passer Teddy Bridgewater.
24. Cincinnati Bengals
Braxton Miller - WR, Ohio State
Braxton Miller's still learning the position, but his athleticism and natural hands will earn him high grades. Combining A.J. Green and Miller on the outside will only make Tyler Eifert more dangerous ... and Andy Dalton more comfortable.
25. Pittsburgh Steelers
Eli Apple - CB, Ohio State
Three of the Steelers' top four corners are free agents, and Cortez Allen is coming off an injury. Eli Apple, coming off his redshirt sophomore season, is just scratching the surface of his potential.
26. Seattle Seahawks
Sheldon Rankins - DT, Louisville
Sheldon Rankins' get-off and motor bolsters an interior defensive line in need of bodies right away, as free agents Ahtyba Rubin and Brandon Mebane may or may not return in 2016.
27. Green Bay Packers
Jarran Reed - DT, Alabama
It's unclear whether the Packers will re-sign either of their free-agent nose tackles, B.J. Raji and Letroy Guion. Jarran Reed's power up front will be needed, and he's able to test guards with more quickness than you'd expect.
28. Kansas City Chiefs
Jonathan Bullard - DE, Florida
Jonathan Bullard gives the Chiefs a versatile performer on the defensive line, as he's able to hold his own between the A-gaps but also step outside to challenge tackles with a quick first step.
29. Arizona Cardinals
Leonard Floyd - LB, Georgia
Leonard Floyd can help the Cardinals building the pass rush, which is crucial to stay ahead of the Seahawks in the NFC West.
30. Denver Broncos
Vadal Alexander - OG, LSU
The Broncos' offensive line needs to be upgraded with a player such as Vadal Alexander if Brock Osweiler is to be successful taking over from Peyton Manning in 2016.
31. Carolina Panthers
Darian Thompson - S, Boise State
A versatile defender in the mold of Pro Bowl linebacker Thomas Davis, coach Ron Rivera could use Darian Thompson to replace veteran free agent Roman Harper in 2016 and move him inside whenever Davis retires.

Round 2

32. Cleveland Browns: Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio State
33. Tennessee Titans: Noah Spence, OLB, Eastern Kentucky
34. Dallas Cowboys: Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama
35. San Diego Chargers: Hunter Henry, TE, Arkansas
36. Baltimore Ravens: Cody Whitehair, OG, Kansas State
37. San Francisco 49ers: Vernon Butler, DT, Louisiana Tech
38. Miami Dolphins: Scooby Wright III, ILB, Arizona
39. Jacksonville Jaguars: Ryan Kelly, C, Alabama
40. New York Giants: Kenny Clark, DT, UCLA
41. Chicago Bears: Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor
42. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Le'Raven Clark, OT, Texas Tech
43. Los Angeles Rams: Kendall Fuller, CB, Virginia Tech
44. Oakland Raiders: Jason Spriggs, OT, Indiana
45. Los Angeles Rams: Tyler Boyd, WR, Pittsburgh
46. Detroit Lions: Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State
47. New Orleans Saints: Shilique Calhoun, DE, Michigan State
48. Indianapolis Colts: Alex Collins, RB, Arkansas
49. Buffalo Bills: Shon Coleman, OT, Auburn
50. Atlanta Falcons: Kentrell Brothers, ILB, Missouri
51. New York Jets: Connor Cook, QB, Michigan State
52. Houston Texans: Jacoby Brissett, QB, North Carolina State
53. Washington Redskins: Robert Nkemdiche, DT, Ole Miss
54. Minnesota Vikings: Kyler Fackrell, OLB, Utah State
55. Cincinnati Bengals: Su'a Cravens, S/OLB, USC
56. Seattle Seahawks: Will Fuller, WR, Notre Dame
57. Green Bay Packers: Antonio Morrison, ILB, Florida
58. Pittsburgh Steelers: Joshua Garnett, OG, Stanford
59. Kansas City Chiefs: Jeremy Cash, S, Duke
60. New England Patriots: DeAndre Houston-Carson, DB, William & Mary
61. Arizona Cardinals: Adolphus Washington, DE, Ohio State
62. Denver Broncos: Devon Cajuste, WR, Stanford
63. Carolina Panthers: Bronson Kaufusi, DE, BYU

Round 3

64. Tennessee Titans: Karl Joseph, S, West Virginia
65. Cleveland Browns: Vonn Bell, S, Ohio State
66. San Diego Chargers: Joshua Perry, OLB, Ohio State
67. Dallas Cowboys: Austin Johnson, DT, Penn State
68. San Francisco 49ers: Artie Burns, CB, Miami (FL)
69. Miami Dolphins: KeiVarae Russell, CB, Notre Dame
70. Jacksonville Jaguars: Austin Hooper, TE, Stanford
71. Baltimore Ravens: Sterling Shepard, WR, Oklahoma
72. Chicago Bears: Jerald Hawkins, OT, LSU
73. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jordan Jenkins, DE, Georgia
74. New York Giants: Jordan Howard, RB, Indiana
75. Oakland Raiders: Javon Hargrave, DT, South Carolina State
76. Los Angeles Rams: Jack Allen, C, Michigan State
77. Philadelphia Eagles: Christian Hackenberg, QB, Penn State
78. New Orleans Saints: Deion Jones, OLB, LSU
79. Philadelphia Eagles: Landon Turner, OG, North Carolina
80. Buffalo Bills: Pharoh Cooper, WR, South Carolina
81. Atlanta Falcons: Jalen Mills, S, LSU
82. Indianapolis Colts: William Jackson III, CB, Houston
83. New York Jets: Devontae Booker, RB, Utah
84. Washington Redskins: Germain Ifedi, OT, Texas A&M
85. Houston Texans: Nick Martin, C, Notre Dame
86. Minnesota Vikings: Will Redmond, CB, Mississippi State
87. Cincinnati Bengals: Miles Killebrew, S, Southern Utah
88. Green Bay Packers: Thomas Duarte, TE, UCLA
89. Pittsburgh Steelers: Sheldon Day, DT, Notre Dame
90. Seattle Seahawks: Willie Beavers, OT, Western Michigan
91. Kansas City Chiefs: Leonte Carroo, WR, Rutgers
92. New England Patriots: Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State
93. Arizona Cardinals: Xavien Howard, CB, Baylor
94. Denver Broncos: Jihad Ward, DE, Illinois
95. Carolina Panthers: Brandon Shell, OT, South Carolina

Round 4

96. Cleveland Browns: Shawn Oakman, DE, Baylor
97. Tennessee Titans: Chris Jones, DT, Mississippi State
98. Dallas Cowboys: James Cowser, DE, Southern Utah
99. San Diego Chargers: Hunter Sharp, WR, Utah State
100. Miami Dolphins: Joe Thuney, OG/OT, North Carolina State
101. Jacksonville Jaguars: Eric Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
102. Baltimore Ravens: Kevin Byard, S, Middle Tennessee State
103. San Francisco 49ers: Vernon Adams, Jr., QB, Oregon
104. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jonathan Williams, RB, Arkansas
105. New York Giants: Denver Kirkland, OT, Arkansas
106. Chicago Bears: Juston Burris, CB, North Carolina State
107. Los Angeles Rams: Joe Schobert, OLB, Wisconsin
108. Detroit Lions: Rashad Higgins, WR, Colorado State
109. New Orleans Saints: Bryce Williams, TE, East Carolina
110. Philadelphia Eagles: Jayron Kearse, SS, Clemson
111. Oakland Raiders: Kevon Seymour, CB, USC
112. Atlanta Falcons: Christian Westerman, OG, Arizona State
113. Indianapolis Colts: Deon Bush, S, Miami (FL)
114. Buffalo Bills: Connor McGovern, OG, Missouri
115. New York Jets: Maliek Collins, DT, Nebraska
116. Houston Texans: Tech Roberto Aguayo, K, Florida State
117. Washington Redskins: Dominique Alexander, ILB, Oklahoma
118. Minnesota Vikings: Sebastian Tretola, OG, Arkansas
119. Cincinnati Bengals: Taveze Calhoun, CB, Mississippi State
120. Pittsburgh Steelers: Nick Vannett, TE, Ohio State
121. Seattle Seahawks: Graham Glasgow, C, Michigan
122. Green Bay Packers: Spencer Drango, OG/OT, Baylor
123. Kansas City Chiefs: John Theus, OT, Georgia
124. New England Patriots: Kelvin Taylor, RB, Florida
125. Arizona Cardinals: Max Tuerk, C, USC