Legalize all drugs yes or no

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Hey man, let me get a little bit for my cataracts!
No way dude. My glacoma is really flaired up right now.

Naw, Im kidding. I don't really like the stuff. It just makes me sleepy which doesn't seem like fun at all.

Don't touch the stuff.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I haven't smoked in years, and it usually didn't make me sleepy, but one time it did. Not really sleepy, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I shut them and watched psychedelic patterns for a while, but didn't fall asleep.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I've got some input on this subject that is particularly important to me.

My wife is going through chemo and 3 other types of treatments that are extremely physically taxing. She has 1 year of these treatments in front of her. Chemo directly into a port that they've installed in her chest, pills, pills to counter act side effects of those pills and pills to counteract the side effects, shots, radiation...not fun at all.

One of biggest things right now is nausea, diarrhea, chills, sweat and haut general pain. One of the treatments causes pain in the bones.

She's tried all of the meds for he digestive problems and they all sort of work and have side effects.

A couple of tokes of weed and the change is 100% better. I can't tell you how much of a difference weed has made. I'm so glad that I took the risk to buy this for her.

Today I made a batch of brownies for her with THC butter that I made.

I don't care what anyone says, my wife's life truly is better with using weed for medical reasons.

I know I don't fit mood of a guy who wants it legal so I can sit home and smoke weed all day either.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So glad to hear that this method is beneficial to her well being. God truly does work in mysterious ways and this path is a merciful one.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I've got some input on this subject that is particularly important to me.

My wife is going through chemo and 3 other types of treatments that are extremely physically taxing. She has 1 year of these treatments in front of her. Chemo directly into a port that they've installed in her chest, pills, pills to counter act side effects of those pills and pills to counteract the side effects, shots, radiation...not fun at all.

One of biggest things right now is nausea, diarrhea, chills, sweat and haut general pain. One of the treatments causes pain in the bones.

She's tried all of the meds for he digestive problems and they all sort of work and have side effects.

A couple of tokes of weed and the change is 100% better. I can't tell you how much of a difference weed has made. I'm so glad that I took the risk to buy this for her.

Today I made a batch of brownies for her with THC butter that I made.

I don't care what anyone says, my wife's life truly is better with using weed for medical reasons.

I know I don't fit mood of a guy who wants it legal so I can sit home and smoke weed all day either.
There are definitely strong reasons to explore medical marijuana as much as possible. Especially considering a lot of painkillers are very harmful in higher doses. But I hear a lot of stories about how marijuana as a pain reliever is pretty effective even in moderate doses.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think weed is an easy legalization. There is no real good reason for it to not be illegal and you can see the trend is already headed in this direction. Legalizing all drugs is the hard question though. I don't think we should be putting people in jail for possessing a drug but I also can't see any good from someone doing meth or shooting heroin. So I don't know what the solution is to that.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I think weed is an easy legalization. There is no real good reason for it to not be illegal and you can see the trend is already headed in this direction. Legalizing all drugs is the hard question though. I don't think we should be putting people in jail for possessing a drug but I also can't see any good from someone doing meth or shooting heroin. So I don't know what the solution is to that.
I think legalizing safer drugs will lead to less usage of more dangerous drugs.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So glad to hear that this method is beneficial to her well being. God truly does work in mysterious ways and this path is a merciful one.
God doesn't have anything to do with Pot making her feel better. None. At all.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
God doesn't have anything to do with Pot making her feel better. None. At all.
How can you be so sure? Never mind. I don't want to crank it up.

Last edited:

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Told my wife to get off drugs and clean the damn house this morning. Stop trying to use cancer as an excuse for not being productive.

She flipped me the bird.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Told my wife to get off drugs and clean the damn house this morning. Stop trying to use cancer as an excuse for not being productive.

She flipped me the bird.
Does she know where you keep your gun?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
That's awesome to hear that teh weeds is easing some of your wife's pain.

It makes me think that big medicine is going to try to scramble and find a way to profit off of this in some way.

Stupid, because just taking a toke or three is all it takes...but I'm sure they're working on a way to regulate it and dose it in pill form. There's too much money at stake.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
She's is sort of getting into a routine with her treatments now. She's on a double dose of chemo into her heart port that they installed over other week, a chemo pill and shot daily.

One of them attacks the white blood cells so extreme bone pain is a side effect. Constant nausea, uncontrollable bowels, chills, sweats, debilitating fatigue and now her beautiful hair is falling out.

The nausea meds don't work that well. For pain they give her Oxys, which is one of the most addictive and powerful drugs on the market. This drug is ruining suburban kids and others. It is addictive as heroin. My wife has an entire year of these treatments and would need to be detoxed off of the Oxys if she took them.

A few tokes of week and some weed brownies throughout the day and it is almost an instant cure for her upset stomach. She gets right out of bed and putters around the house, helps kids with homework or whatever.

Nobody could convince me that I'm doing the wrong thing. I encourage her to partake as much as she needs but she honestly doesn't do it that much. When she does it is almost like a miracle drug.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
She's is sort of getting into a routine with her treatments now. She's on a double dose of chemo into her heart port that they installed over other week, a chemo pill and shot daily.

One of them attacks the white blood cells so extreme bone pain is a side effect. Constant nausea, uncontrollable bowels, chills, sweats, debilitating fatigue and now her beautiful hair is falling out.

The nausea meds don't work that well. For pain they give her Oxys, which is one of the most addictive and powerful drugs on the market. This drug is ruining suburban kids and others. It is addictive as heroin. My wife has an entire year of these treatments and would need to be detoxed off of the Oxys if she took them.

A few tokes of week and some weed brownies throughout the day and it is almost an instant cure for her upset stomach. She gets right out of bed and putters around the house, helps kids with homework or whatever.

Nobody could convince me that I'm doing the wrong thing. I encourage her to partake as much as she needs but she honestly doesn't do it that much. When she does it is almost like a miracle drug.
This is one of those very obvious problems with government. We have created a pharmaceutical product that is far inferior to a drug that nature has created but for some inexplicable reason the natural one is illegal while the one created by man is perfectly acceptable. There is no rational explanation for this.

Carl

RIP Brother
All I know is this, alcohol has ruined my life; yet I still have a lot to wait and live for. So, I can't speak to much to other drugs, except that they may be less pervasive though much more dangerous. I am up against a wall personally, but hopefully not the be all and end all kind of thing. Anyone that is going through an addiction or with a family member going through the same thing, I wish them prayers and the best.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
All I know is this, alcohol has ruined my life; yet I still have a lot to wait and live for. So, I can't speak to much to other drugs, except that they may be less pervasive though much more dangerous. I am up against a wall personally, but hopefully not the be all and end all kind of thing. Anyone that is going through an addiction or with a family member going through the same thing, I wish them prayers and the best.
I think, overall, alcohol has made my life better. I'll switch to weed though, at the first legal opportunity.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Ive been through it myself. It is a really bitch but gets much better if you can hang in there

Top Bottom