2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

All Wade's defenses do that. They are awesome until people start to figure them out.
I remember how they played against Green Bay this year and I thought they were like the 2000 Ravens, but they haven't done jack since that game.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Fuck you, Denver. Just fuck you.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I can't believe that I'm most likely going to have to root for the Patriots next week if Denver doesn't get its shit together.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I knew once they snuck in the playoffs they'd end up being a tough out and probably go deep. Of course the Bengals just made it even worse by handing them a game that was won. Now the Broncos can't do anything right. God forbid what'll happen if Pitt wins and gets Antonio and Deangelo back. But not that it matters since they apparently go 5 deep at every position.

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I might be in the minority here, but I'mall for anybody that might beat New England. If that's Pittsburgh, so be it.

I don't think I can take another super bowl with the patriots in it.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
On the bright side, the Broncos suck and it's just a 1 pt game. But Steelers will win and survive another week when they should've been sitting at home for a week or two already.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I might be in the minority here, but I'mall for anybody that might beat New England. If that's Pittsburgh, so be it.

I don't think I can take another super bowl with the patriots in it.
I'd take my chances with the Panthers vs Patriots than have the Steelers get any closer to another SB. I've always hated Pittsburgh and it's even more now with Roethlisberger and slick Tomlin.

data

Forbes #1
Why the fuck are the Broncos not blowing out the steelers?

DLK150

DCC 4Life
F Rapelisberger. Even though he hasn't beaten us twice in a SB, I hate him more than Bradshaw. Bradshaw has at least been somewhat likable after his playing days were done. Rapelisberger can DIAF.

Top Bottom