2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Palmer. Exhibit A why I don't trust the Cards. Looks like another team and QB that is great in the regular season but not clutch in the postseason.

If the Packers pull this out and Seattle get past the Panthers we'd have a rematch of last years NFCC game, except this time in GB.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
So that's a catch and Dez's wasn't?

What an absolute fucking joke.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I am sorry, seeing a fat fuck like that run that kind of distance at what is supposed to be an NFL defense is sad.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
NFL is weird. 38-8 Cards over Pack just a few weeks ago. Seems like teams with playoff experience tend to rise to the occasion in the postseason. The regular season pretenders get exposed in crunch time. Bengals, Vikings, Chiefs and now maybe Cards. I think Seattle takes down Carolina tomorrow too.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
NFL is weird. 38-8 Cards over Pack just a few weeks ago. Seems like teams with playoff experience tend to rise to the occasion in the postseason. The regular season pretenders get exposed in crunch time. Bengals, Vikings, Chiefs and no maybe Cards.
I wouldn't necessarily include the Bengals in that. The Steelers were given that win with a bow on top.

The Cards are just completely throwing it away and all due to a stupid penalty. The game completely turned around once that happened just like in our game last year.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I wouldn't necessarily include the Bengals in that. The Steelers were given that win with a bow on top.

The Cards are just completely throwing it away and all due to a stupid penalty. The game completely turned around once that happened just like in our game last year.
But the Bengals have been a good looking team in the regular season the last five years, but they are mentally weak and dumb and find a way to lose. Got back in that game when Ben went down. Had it wrapped up but idiot fumbled it away trying to run the clock. The penalty situation was suspect, but it never should've came down to that if Cincy put the game away once they got the INT.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
But the Bengals have been a good looking team in the regular season the last five years, but they are mentally weak and dumb and find a way to lose. Got back in that game when Ben went down. Had it wrapped up but idiot fumbled it away trying to run the clock. The penalty situation was suspect, but it never should've came down to that if Cincy put the game away once they got the INT.
I don't necessarily disagree with that. It's just complete bullshit that Porter was allowed to egg on the players the way he did and yet no penalties were called for him being on the field. There's just certain teams that the NFL finds any way possible to help win, as we're experiencing in this current game as well.

There's no doubt that it's beginning to feel absolutely rigged when the same thing continues to happen over and over again for certain teams.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I don't necessarily disagree with that. It's just complete bullshit that Porter was allowed to egg on the players the way he did and yet no penalties were called for him being on the field. There's just certain teams that the NFL finds any way possible to help win, as we're experiencing in this current game as well.

There's no doubt that it's beginning to feel absolutely rigged when the same thing continues to happen over and over again for certain teams.
Yeah there is a lot of BS. Same teams get the calls and the breaks that often swings the game.

dallen

Senior Tech
Fitzgerald came to play

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Palmer has this finger thingy that is supposedly causing havoc with his throws.

Top Bottom