Status
Not open for further replies.

dallen

Senior Tech
Let's all pretend like we're convinced and maybe he'll stop

BipolarFuk

Demoted
How about that Ted Cruz hiding a loan from Goldman Sachs? :lol

What a truly dispicable POS this guy is.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This Republican debate is nothing but a "GRR GRR OBAMA" and a bunch of hooting and hollering.

My God, I think this is the worst field, either party, in the history of ever.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Trump "we can't be the stupid country anymore. We are laughed at all over the world."

Uh, yeah, I think electing him would really restore our intellectual standing.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He's desperate
He's horrible. You would think he could at least be competent considering his lineage.

BTW, since I know you will always vote for the "most conservative", who are you leaning at [MENTION=54]VA Cowboy[/MENTION]?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maybe this disgusting field of candidates from both parties is basically the end result of what is the political version of NFL Parity.

The Bilderbergs and New World Order basically wanted everyone to be equally weak and controllable, and this is what is left.

townsend

Banned
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/265731-rand-paul-gop-is-responsible-for-my-debate-exclusion

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is blaming the GOP for his exclusion from the main debate stage in this week's Republican presidential debate, saying the decision may cost the party the support of libertarian voters.

"They have been saying for months they're going to narrow the field, but I don't think it's the job of the establishment in the Republican Party to decide who is and who isn't [in],” he said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday morning.

Fox Business Network had announced earlier this week that Paul wouldn't qualify for a spot on the main stage at Thursday’s night’s debate. The network had given candidates a chance to place in the top six spots of polls nationally or the top five either in Iowa or New Hampshire.
Paul, who is boycotting the “undercard” debate that will be held before the main event, said he's being pushed out because he has a "unique voice."

"I am the one voice saying we shouldn't make the sand glow. I am the one voice saying we shouldn't be collecting all — the government shouldn't be collecting all your records, and I'm the one voice saying we shouldn't lock up every kid for marijuana," he said.

"Do they really not want liberty voters in their party?” he said.

The Kentucky Republican argued that he should be on the main stage after coming out fifth in the Des Moines Register/Bloomberg Politics Iowa poll released Wednesday, ranking ahead of Jeb Bush and several other Republicans who will be on the main debate stage.

Paul said polling “shows we should be” in the debate.

“This one is within their guidelines, within their framework,” Paul said of the Des Moines Register poll, “and we’re telling them today they should be counting it.”

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/265731-rand-paul-gop-is-responsible-for-my-debate-exclusion

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) is blaming the GOP for his exclusion from the main debate stage in this week's Republican presidential debate, saying the decision may cost the party the support of libertarian voters.

"They have been saying for months they're going to narrow the field, but I don't think it's the job of the establishment in the Republican Party to decide who is and who isn't [in],” he said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday morning.

Fox Business Network had announced earlier this week that Paul wouldn't qualify for a spot on the main stage at Thursday’s night’s debate. The network had given candidates a chance to place in the top six spots of polls nationally or the top five either in Iowa or New Hampshire.
Paul, who is boycotting the “undercard” debate that will be held before the main event, said he's being pushed out because he has a "unique voice."

"I am the one voice saying we shouldn't make the sand glow. I am the one voice saying we shouldn't be collecting all — the government shouldn't be collecting all your records, and I'm the one voice saying we shouldn't lock up every kid for marijuana," he said.

"Do they really not want liberty voters in their party?” he said.

The Kentucky Republican argued that he should be on the main stage after coming out fifth in the Des Moines Register/Bloomberg Politics Iowa poll released Wednesday, ranking ahead of Jeb Bush and several other Republicans who will be on the main debate stage.

Paul said polling “shows we should be” in the debate.

“This one is within their guidelines, within their framework,” Paul said of the Des Moines Register poll, “and we’re telling them today they should be counting it.”
Son of Kook.

Not enough one liners and way too substantive.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
He's horrible. You would think he could at least be competent considering his lineage.

BTW, since I know you will always vote for the "most conservative", who are you leaning at [MENTION=54]VA Cowboy[/MENTION]?
The two out of this group would be Cruz and Rubio. I liked Rand too but he's done. Also think Carson is a good man and probably the most conservative but doesn't stand a chance, way too green.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The two out of this group would be Cruz and Rubio. I liked Rand too but he's done. Also think Carson is a good man and probably the most conservative but doesn't stand a chance, way too green.
I don't know what it is about Cruz I just don't like. Rubio is superior to him, but for whatever reason, he's just not capable of stepping forward. Pretty sad about Paul, because honestly he is about the only guy that speaks intelligently about stuff I give a shit about.

Carson might be a good man, but he's behaving like he is medicated tonight.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I thought Cruz was a decently genuine conservative. He hasn't come off as fake to me from what little I've seen on the youtoobs and stuff. I still haven't watched a debate yet. lol

What's deal with him? Is this just booze hate or is there something up with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom