2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I will say this...getting real tired of Peyton and his Om-AHA bullshit.
That doesnt bother me as much as his Nationwide commercials.

data

Forbes #1
I'm loving the articles on Packers players/fans wanting college style OT and complaining about coin toss.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Surprised they haven't changed it yet. It's exposed what it means now.
I think he still does it for the annoyance factor.

Think about it. You are ready to rush. To tear into the guy ready to block you.

Om-AHA set!

Got to be distracting. Almost like Newton's "set....REDDDDDDD-EEEEEEEE" with the gum in his mouth.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Pats should murder the Broncos next week but you never know with them playing at home, especially if weather is a factor since they have the better running game and defense.

An interesting thing at play here is the fact that the Broncos and Chiefs have extremely similar defenses so the Broncos should have a good feel for what the Pats will try to do to them next week based on their game plan against the Chiefs. I can't see the Patriots offense being able to put up 25-30 points against the Broncos on the road if they are as one dimensional as they were against the Chiefs, despite how poor the Broncos secondary looked at times today.

The real problem is that Manning looks unbelievably horrendous and their offense was just completely out of sorts. Their best hope is probably if guys like Jamie Collins and Chandler Jones are still banged up and not 100% and they can control the game with some sort of a reliable running game. If they can somehow manufacture about 21-24 points they will have a great shot at winning.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, not too excited about seeing another week of Brady v. Manning build up and then see the Patriots embarrass Manning's old ass again.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
They are loaded at WR. But it helps to draft a WR in the 3rd or 4th every year or two like they do, not to mention hitting a home run on A. Brown in the 6th. Brown, Byrant, Wheaton, Heyward-Bey and this year they took Coates in the 3rd. He rarely played this year but looks like he'll be their next big time WR.

Meanwhile in Dallas, if Dez goes down we have no one to step up. T. Williams was a 3rd rounder and should be solid but isn't reliable. And the rest of just late round or undrafted jags. We need to start looking at WR's in the middle rounds every year or two.
Coaching has a lot to do with it too.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
According to reports, Tomlin cried like a baby.

:towel

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
By the way, Martavis Bryant is solid. Great 4th round pick.
He's a monster, especially with a big-armed QB.

A guy like Heyward-Bey is basically 4th or 5th string and struggling in Pittsburgh but he'd be #2 in Dallas and given a contract extension. Jerry would love claiming he has two top ten draft talents at WR.

data

Forbes #1
Life this week has been so much better with the steelers and packers eliminated.

Just happy at random times, taking deep breaths and exhaling like I'm at the top of a mountain enjoying the fresh air.

Top Bottom