2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

Carp

DCC 4Life
It is easy for Arians to beat his chest and say he plays to win, but the pass play he called late gave GB a chance to throw a hail Mary and blitzing Rodgers on the hail Mary only left them with 2 defenders on Janis. He got lucky...I appreciate being aggressive, but both those instances were poor decisions.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It is easy for Arians to beat his chest and say he plays to win, but the pass play he called late gave GB a chance to throw a hail Mary and blitzing Rodgers on the hail Mary only left them with 2 defenders on Janis. He got lucky...I appreciate being aggressive, but both those instances were poor decisions.
Agreed, being aggressive is one thing, being stupid is another. Absolutely no reason to leave just 4 or 5 DBs in coverage on a hail mary, I appreciate bringing some pressure but bringing 6 or 7 guys like they did is way too high risk with a QB with an arm like Rodgers.

townsend

Banned
After the Hail Mary in Detroit this year, I can understand rushing Rodgers. I think winning in the playoffs has a lot to do with Chutzpah, that's the reason the Marty Schottenheimers of the world struggle there.

GShock

DCC 4Life
After the Hail Mary in Detroit this year, I can understand rushing Rodgers. I think winning in the playoffs has a lot to do with Chutzpah, that's the reason the Marty Schottenheimers of the world struggle there.
Eh, you can get too cute, too, forget to run Lynch from the 1, and be a cautionary tale for a generation of coaches.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Just saw that catch by Fitz. Good god, man, it's almost identical to the Dez non-catch. They have got to get their shit straight. This is beyond ridiculous.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Just saw that catch by Fitz. Good god, man, it's almost identical to the Dez non-catch. They have got to get their shit straight. This is beyond ridiculous.

Cotton

Staff member
That's just fucking infuriating.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Whoa. Lucky break for the Panthers there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Michael Bennett is playing about as good as any DL in the league this year.

Cotton

Staff member
Damn, the Panthers with a quick TD.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like the Panthers deal now where they find a kid to give the ball to. I think that is outstanding for the game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Call me crazy, but Carolina appears to be playing like they want to prove a point or something.

Cotton

Staff member
Holy crap, I go to take a shit, and it's already 14-0. How did they score the second TD?

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

Top Bottom