Report: Cowboys Showing Interest in Dan Campbell

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't think he has any experience beyond TE coaching.

Well we tried the anyone can run behind this line approach, might as well go the coaching route too.
Yeah, I don't really want to turn offensive line coaching duties to him. He didn't play offensive line and he doesn't have experience coaching it. If I'm replacing Pollack it needs to be with a proven commodity as an O-line coach.

Now if we want him then make him some combination of Assistant HC, TE coach, Quality Control or Running game coordinator and I'm cool with it.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
The dolphins never have a good TE. Why would he be a good hire? Jordan Cameron went from being damn good to irrelevant

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Clay was pretty damn good with them.
true, he did have one really good year. The next year his TD's declined by half and he had less yards and then they let him go. Jordan Cameron for the past 2 seasons has like 18 catches

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ah.

Oh well. Continuity for everyone!

Carp

DCC 4Life
I think people thought he would bring an edge to the team because he had a goatee.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think people thought he would bring an edge to the team because he had a goatee.
And he was buff. Could have kicked the ass of any other coach on either side line and probably most of the players too.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
When Payton comes in, he can bring Campbell with him.

Win.

Top Bottom