2015 Wildcard Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/9/2016

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I'm torn about this game because I can't stand the fricking 'Skins but am no fan of the Packers and am not ready to hear my brother crow about them if they win. I can only hope that the Cards erase any of these schmucks down the road.
Go Pack. Definitely not going to pull for Redskins in the playoffs. Besides, I doubt the Pack can win in AZ and then Car/Sea.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Go Pack. Definitely not going to pull for Redskins in the playoffs. Besides, I doubt the Pack can win in AZ and then Car/Sea.
Same.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They're starting to run the ball at will now.

A long, time consuming drive here for a TD would be great.

Cotton

Staff member

:lol

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wouldn't call another pass on this drive unless the Redskins forced me to.

Just beat them down physically and demoralize them.

Cotton

Staff member
I wouldn't call another pass on this drive unless the Redskins forced me to.

Just beat them down physically and demoralize them.
Absolutely. Pretty much take what Garrett would do and do the opposite.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
That's an outstanding drive.

A drive like that from the Cowboys in a playoff game would probably bring tears to my eyes.

Nothing like just making the defense your bitch and imposing your will on them.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

I couldn't believe he missed that kick. You can't ask for much more of a gimmee for a GW FG attempt.

data

Forbes #1
That's an outstanding drive.

A drive like that from the Cowboys in a playoff game would probably bring tears to my eyes.

Nothing like just making the defense your bitch and imposing your will on them.
I was just gonna say that this drive would've sealed the GB/DAL game for us last year...instead we get Murray fumbling.

data

Forbes #1
I couldn't believe he missed that kick. You can't ask for much more of a gimmee for GW FG.
:lol It's funny cuz it's stupid. I mean, I get it. Blair Walsh had a short FG.

But what this guy does in the video is entirely different. His kick was so low it would've been blocked. He had like a 7-step wind up that would've been blocked and he didn't have to time it with the ball being snapped.

This kid essentially did a kickoff .

This is one of those posts that should get Blair Walsh's wife to say 'fuck off' Mrs. Beasely style.

Last edited:

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
They're just showing their true crap NFCE colors. I can't even remember the last time the NFCE was this pathetic.
The Redskins and Texans had no business being in the playoffs and they both benefited from being in an awful division.

It should be of no surprise that both teams have looked outmatched in their respective games.

data

Forbes #1
Just waiting for the offseason warcry to start. "We have Romo back. The starters are set. Super Bowl, baby!!!!"

DLK150

DCC 4Life

But what this guy does in the video is entirely different. His kick would've been blocked. He had like a 7-step wind up that would've been blocked and he didn't have to time it with the ball being snapped.

This is one of those posts that should get Blair Walsh's wife to say 'fuck off' Mrs. Beasely style.
Forget that, he even took the blame for it afterward. The snap was good, the hold wasn't perfect with the laces back but he still hooked it badly from short range.

Cotton

Staff member

But what this guy does in the video is entirely different. His kick would've been blocked. He had like a 7-step wind up that would've been blocked and he didn't have to time it with the ball being snapped.

This is exactly why it made me laugh, too. The slamming the glove down at the end was especially funny.

data

Forbes #1
Forget that, he even took the blame for it afterward. The snap was good, the hold wasn't perfect with the laces back but he still hooked it badly from short range.
Although if The Bobble happened this year, I bet there'd be a bunch of us doing the same thing in our backyard, fielding long snaps.

Yo, Texas Ace...snap the ball, man.

~snap, placement down~

IT"S THAT EASY!!!!!!

~spikes glove~

Top Bottom