2015 Wildcard Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/9/2016

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Very nice.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, looks like GB's defense didn't come out of the second half ready to play.

Cotton

Staff member
They should, especially at home. I just don't trust them though. They actually lost to the Steelers when Vick/L. Jones were QB.
Yeah, but they have been killing it in the second half. They are hot right now.

data

Forbes #1
Roethlisberger reported to have a separated shoulder or sprained AC joint.

If I'm the Broncos, I bring heat the first two drives. Get him out of the game.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Roethlisberger reported to have a separated shoulder or sprained AC joint.

If I'm the Broncos, I bring heat the first two drives. Get him out of the game.
He'll probably put a bandaid on it and be fine. He's magical at escaping injury. Possible season ending ACL early in season ended up as an MCL sprain. Now a possible broken collarbone turns out to be an AC sprain and he even comes back in the game.

But if I'm Denver I'd definitely test it. Probably have to rely on Von Miller since Ware never gets any meaningful sacks in big games.

I think the biggest issue is Manning. Hasn't started in 2 months and sucked before that. 9 TD's and 17 INT's this year. Two years ago he had 55 TD's.

data

Forbes #1
What'll be interesting is the concussion for Antonio Brown. I'm not an expert on the protocol, but if he plays against the Broncos, some behind-the-curtains medical reports doctoring (excuse the pun) is going on.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I'm sure Antonio will play. He was already seen in the locker room joking and running around. No way they sit him. Even last night they said one of the Steeler RB's entered the concussion protocol only to be back on the field two plays later. League loves Pittsburgh.

Cotton

Staff member
:towel

Cotton

Staff member
Goldson with a little bit of a business decision there. :lol

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm torn about this game because I can't stand the fricking 'Skins but am no fan of the Packers and am not ready to hear my brother crow about them if they win. I can only hope that the Cards erase any of these schmucks down the road.

data

Forbes #1
I'm torn about this game because I can't stand the fricking 'Skins but am no fan of the Packers and am not ready to hear my brother crow about them if they win. I can only hope that the Cards erase any of these schmucks down the road.
Right.

I just decided to pick the Redskins cuz I think the Packers are more dangerous if they get hot. This is the Redskins peak.

Cotton

Staff member
WTF is that clicking noise? Sounds like someone smacking two skinny sticks together. It's really annoying.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Right.

I just decided to pick the Redskins cuz I think the Packers are more dangerous if they get hot. This is the Redskins peak.
I just can't pick the Redskins, it's just not in my DNA.

LOL at Starks pulling a Troy Hambrick and being tackled by the turf.

Top Bottom