2015-16 Divisional Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/16-1/17/2016

dallen

Senior Tech
Too many God damned times

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Packer fan:

i'll say the same thing i said last year

after the choke last year and now this, i don't ever want to see any of these fuckers again

i don't care if we don't have a winning season for the next 5 years. blow them up, they've let us down enough

you can only be cheated on by your bitch so many times before you have to tell her to fuck off

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Packer fan:
They need to get rid of Mike McCarthy. The guy is, without a doubt, the worst head coach in the NFL. If he had to coach a talent-deficient team like the Titans or Browns, he wouldn't win a single game. They've completely squandered Rodgers' prime by keeping that idiot around.

dallen

Senior Tech
They need to get rid of Mike McCarthy. The guy is, without a doubt, the worst head coach in the NFL. If he had to coach a talent-deficient team like the Titans or Browns, he wouldn't win a single game. They've completely squandered Rodgers' prime by keeping that idiot around.
Sounds familiar

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
I don't think that team is as talented as people think. OTOH, last year's NFCC loss to Seattle was totally on McCarthy losing his balls and coaching scared.

Really, they have been quite good for quite a few years. I would love to him instead of Garrett! Yeah they have had a down year but at least they were still competitive. Or would you rather Garrett where there is one competitive year mixed in a bunch of shit years. There is also the issue of their #1 receiver being hurt the whole season. It affected us as well. I think your a little too harsh on McCarthy. Is he perfect though? No, but much better than Garrett!

dallen

Senior Tech
Wow, the local news has a lady on the sports desk weekend evening news. She isn't even news anchor hot either. I feel like this is crazy town

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Having someone like McCarthy, Reid and is like Schottenheimer. It's one of the worse scenario's where they are good enough you almost have to keep them around thinking they will break through eventually but you mainly just waste multiple years.

I'm just glad they found a way to not squander the SB vs. Pitt. But I'm surprised after winning that with a young Rodgers they've eff'd up so much the last 5 years.

In all fairness, they don't have a championship defense and Rodgers primary weapons like Nelson was injured all year. And last year they were just a play away from the SB. I think they will be stuck with McCarthy for awhile, but at least he's had more success than the Schottenheimers and Reid's.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member

dallen

Senior Tech
Kylo's shout out to the Cardinals didn't go over great in New York

data

Forbes #1
Chew on this...5 of 7 of mike McCarthys playoff losses have happened in the final play of the game.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Got some light snow flurries going on here in Charlotte. Not really sticking or anything though. Too bad. Would have been cool to have a snow game.

Top Bottom