2016 Mock Drafts

Carp

DCC 4Life
If we pass on Lynch for Treadwell or Nkemdiche I will lose my shit.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If we pass on Lynch for Treadwell or Nkemdiche I will lose my shit.
Lynch has some things to work on. Not saying I am off him, but that bowl game made him look unprepared and soft.

Nkemdiche shouldn't even be on the radar. He can't even stay away from synthetic ganja. He's a dumb shit and has a lot of baggage.

Treadwell? Well, he is the best WR, no question about it. And he will be good.

Not sure about #4 good. He is like Elliott. Stud. But that high?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would say Myles Jack is/was a freak talent before the knee injury.
When people say freak talent, they rarely mean upstairs.

If I am taking a MLB that high, they better be fucking Kuechly in terms of diagnostics.

I have yet to see many opinions of Jack that suggest that. Jaylon Smith, he got a lot more of that.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
If we are taking a LB at 4, he better be a combination of Dick Butkus and Ray Lewis.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
If we are taking a LB at 4, he better be a combination of Dick Butkus and Ray Lewis.
I had some interest in Jaylon Smith prior to the knee. Not interested in Myles Jack that high.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
http://www.scouturf.com/#!2016nflmockdraft/cyfz

Top 5 picks are:

1. Tennessee Titans- Laremy Tunsil OT
2. Cleveland Browns- Jared Goff QB
3. San Diego Chargers- Joey Bosa DE
4. Dallas Cowboys- Carson Wentz QB
5. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jalen Ramsey DB

Dallas' picks are:
#4- Carson Wentz QB
#34- Derrick Henry RB
#67- Sheldon Day DT
#102- Deion Jones OLB
#167- Xavien Howard CB
#190- Hassan Ridgeway DT
#210- Frank Shannon ILB
#213- Sean Davis CB
#215- Kolby Listenbee WR
---------------
Don't know much about the bottom half of that draft, but I could sure get behind the top half.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
http://www.scouturf.com/#!2016nflmockdraft/cyfz

Top 5 picks are:

1. Tennessee Titans- Laremy Tunsil OT
2. Cleveland Browns- Jared Goff QB
3. San Diego Chargers- Joey Bosa DE
4. Dallas Cowboys- Carson Wentz QB
5. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jalen Ramsey DB

Dallas' picks are:
#4- Carson Wentz QB
#34- Derrick Henry RB
#67- Sheldon Day DT
#102- Deion Jones OLB
#167- Xavien Howard CB
#190- Hassan Ridgeway DT
#210- Frank Shannon ILB
#213- Sean Davis CB
#215- Kolby Listenbee WR
---------------
Don't know much about the bottom half of that draft, but I could sure get behind the top half.
I would splooge all over myself if that is our draft.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Trade down, get an additional second, select Wentz in the first, Jaylon Smith at the top of the second, Derrick Henry with the additional second. Sign Eric Berry in free agency. Profit.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Trade down, get an additional second, select Wentz in the first, Jaylon Smith at the top of the second, Derrick Henry with the additional second. Sign Eric Berry in free agency. Profit.
I wouldn't mind the trade down and taking Wentz if he looks good at the Senior Bowl and moves up in the middle of the first range. But I think we have plenty of other quality options in the 2nd besides going the route of taking an injured player and basically redshirting him just so we can say we got another top 10 prospect. It's also iffy that Henry will be available with our initial 2nd let alone a 2nd we get in a trade. But even if we took Henry at #34 I still wouldn't go Jaylon Smith with the other 2nd.

Berry would be nice or even Weddle. Berry is 4 years younger but will probably be too expensive though.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Trade down, get an additional second, select Wentz in the first.
How far are you planning to drop, and who are you going to trade with? If we are thinking Wentz is worth a first rounder, you can bet other teams are, too. Are you willing to take the chance of missing out on a franchise QB?

Carp

DCC 4Life
I like Hogan quite a bit too...I don't think he really got a chance to show everything though because Shaw is very conservative.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Dallas Cowboys: Jalen Ramsey, S/CB, Florida State

Opinions are mixed on Jalen Ramsey. Some teams we've spoken to believe he's great and happens to be worthy of a top-10 pick. Others, not so much. In fact, one organization, which has drafted very well, has him as a second-round prospect.

I suspect Jerry Jones may want a Florida State corner, especially considering the team's glaring issues in the secondary. Ramsey would look great across from Orlando Scandrick.

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2016.php#Q7gh4bogO0EouFhI.99

Top Bottom