Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Birthers everywhere.

But yeah, Cruz is very conservative. I have heard others mention like-ability as a problem. Maybe has to do with him being lawyerish.

Rubio is on the fence between being partly conservative and partly RINO establishment.

Carson is just a nice guy.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Birthers everywhere.

But yeah, Cruz is very conservative. I have heard others mention like-ability as a problem. Maybe has to do with him being lawyerish.
If you put his ideas with Rubio's body, I might change my mind. There is something about his face I want to punch.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Another thing. I don't like how Cruz isn't Hispanic enough. Bitch trying too hard to be white.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Dang, don't google any of the candidates. The freaks really come out with their theories and made up scandals.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I love me some Cuban conservatives.
Of all the Latinos, I don't care for the Cubans. They for some reason look down on the meskins and Central Americans. Must be the Scarface thing.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Of all the Latinos, I don't care for the Cubans. They for some reason look down on the meskins and Central Americans. Must be the Scarface thing.
But aren't Cubans superior to meskins? It is hard to argue.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Meskins has, what, refried beans and weed?
And?

Gimme a bunch of weed and some refried beans (and tortillas) and I could be set for a good while.

Meanwhile, take your fucking Panini press and pickles and make a few Cuban sammichs.

I will be asleep and smiling over there.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I don't care for cigars and pickles on a sammich, feh.
I lived in Tampa and the San Antonio. Plus I live at my house., I can say that Cubans are superior to meskins.

At one time we had a racial ranking here. I think we need a new one.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
And?

Gimme a bunch of weed and some refried beans (and tortillas) and I could be set for a good while.

Meanwhile, take your fucking Panini press and pickles and make a few Cuban sammichs.

I will be asleep and smiling over there.
Black beans are superior to pinto beans, so Cubans win.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I lived in Tampa and the San Antonio. Plus I live at my house., I can say that Cubans are superior to meskins.

At one time we had a racial ranking here. I think we need a new one.
I will put it to you this way. Who would you party with? Meskins. Just like you would choose some damn Rednecks over a bunch of elitist white people from Connecticut.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Black beans are superior to pinto beans, so Cubans win.
I am afraid I will have to pull a Jiggy with you about the bean situation. I am taking this to the Test Thread before this thread gets fucked up too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom