Super Bowl LI Gameday Chatter | Patriots v. Falcons | 2/5/17

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I had a dream that the Cowboys did not get eliminated and were in fact playing in the SB here in Houston.

I hate real life.

:sad

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I had a dream that the Cowboys did not get eliminated and were in fact playing in the SB here in Houston.

I hate real life.

:sad
Was Garrett the coach in your dream? If so, you should have dismissed it immediately.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Was Garrett the coach in your dream? If so, you should have dismissed it immediately.
I can't really control what I'm thinking when I'm dreaming.

If you somehow possess this gift, please share on how to do it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I can't really control what I'm thinking when I'm dreaming.

If you somehow possess this gift, please share on how to do it.
When I dream and something fucking stupid happens, I wake up and go, damn that was fuckin' stupid.

townsend

Banned
I have never given less of a damn about a SB. I have been marathoning people vs OJ Simpson, way better use of my time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Funny how a lot of people, especially Cowboy fans, are pissed off and not watching.

Why is this any different from any SB in the last two decades?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Crazy ass shit rumors this morning, like how the Ravens were willing to give up their entire draft to the Rams for Matt Ryan.

I don't buy it. Just odd how you didn't hear shit about it when Ryan was choking in the playoffs each and every time he got there previously.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Funny how a lot of people, especially Cowboy fans, are pissed off and not watching.

I dunno. I always look forward to the event.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

In my case, it's because I think they had their most legitimate shot to make it since 1995.

Yes, they had the #1 seed in 2007, but they didn't have that special feeling to them that the 2016 Cowboys did.

I think it being in Houston and thinking of how sick the city would have been had the Cowboys played the SB here made it even tougher for me.

Oh well......I'll catch a few minutes of this game here and there while I'm on the PS4.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There was some movement this year to declare SB Monday a holiday.

All I know is that they said fuck it at my work and cancelled third shift to come in.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It is still something I watch, regardless. It is patently dumb to not watch because your ass hurts.
There are also times where I'm genuinely not interested.....just doesn't matter to me.

This game pretty much falls into that category regardless of my feelings on the Cowboys season.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
:lol

First anthem controversy.

"In brotherhood...~and sisterhood~..."

Twitter explodes.

data

Forbes #1
Crazy ass shit rumors this morning, like how the Ravens were willing to give up their entire draft to the Rams for Matt Ryan.

I don't buy it. Just odd how you didn't hear shit about it when Ryan was choking in the playoffs each and every time he got there previously.
Only story I've heard, and this is from his interview years back, that Parcells referred takin Jake Long over Matt Ryan when he was Dolphins GM. His rationale at time was that Ryan would've been ruined behind the Dolphins OL.

data

Forbes #1
I don't care about college, NBA, MLB, etc....All of it is banked in the NFL. This is usually one of the more depressing days of the year for me. Yes, if it's among the worse, I've lived a good life.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
:lol

First anthem controversy.

"In brotherhood...~and sisterhood~..."

Twitter explodes.

Hey, I'm still fighting to keep women in their rightful place. I don't think it is funny at all.

Top Bottom