Prescott wins Rookie of the Year over Elliott

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Elliott deserves some award though.

Matt Ryan just got offensive player of the year. So unless they give MVP to Elliott, I will have a problem.

Should have given Ryan MVP and Elliott offensive player of the year if Dak was taking OROY.

D

Deuce

Elliot won FedEx Air a Ground Player of the Year.

So it's something

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Elliot won FedEx Air a Ground Player of the Year.

So it's something
Nah, I mean of the official NFL awards.

And Ryan takes MVP too. Stupid.

Elliott should have gotten offensive player of the year.

data

Forbes #1
Elliott's lucky Goodell didn't award him a warrant.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Nah, I mean of the official NFL awards.

And Ryan takes MVP too. Stupid.

Elliott should have gotten offensive player of the year.
Why would the OPOTY be a guy the fag head coach didn't ride in the most important game of the season?

data

Forbes #1
Why would the OPOTY be a guy the fag head coach didn't ride in the most important game of the season?
Because fag head coach is Coach of the Year and knows better on 3rd & 2. Show some respect.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Because fag head coach is Coach of the Year and knows better on 3rd & 2. Show some respect.
Don't forget 1st and 10.

You gotta keep your RB completely off the field on 1st and 10.

It like fools the defense, and stuff.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I agree with the selection. Best rookie QB season ever trumps leading the league in rushing as a rookie. That's been done before. There is no question Dak is the more important player in our success this year.
They both had seasons deserving of the award. A season that any other year probably wins the award for Zeke. But yeah what Dak did as a rookie is unheard of. It's hard not to get excited about the potential of those two.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Well deserved.

Garrett's, not so much.

Fuck Garrett.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
What Prescott did was basically unreal. He not only was QB of a 13 game season he also statistically dominated.

He did it as a passer and leader, and with or without Bryant or without overuse of a gimmick like the read-option.

Elliott helped make it possible no doubt, and he really deserves a big chunk of the award.

Bottom line, rookie RB's have come in and dominated before, QB's not so much.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I agree with the selection. Best rookie QB season ever trumps leading the league in rushing as a rookie. That's been done before. There is no question Dak is the more important player in our success this year.
I don't agree with that.

Smitty

DCC 4Life

What a dumb question.

If the coach was holding him back that just makes what he did even more impressive.

Last edited:

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I'm fine with Prescott winning it. Both he and Zeke had seasons worthy of it but in general, the QB position is the most valued position on the team.

I will say that neither one would have won it when Dallas was effing around trying to slap together an offensive line with spit and chewing gum until a few years ago.

On top of everything else, both Zeke and Dak are pretty unassuming, likable players and I appreciate how they carry themselves, at least outwardly.

Top Bottom