2015 Wildcard Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/9/2016

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Just a dumb player and players
That's right.

The Bengals have been drafting and signing these thug idiots for years.

You fill your team with those kinds of guys, and this is what happens.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I agree that you can't call that hit over the middle at that point of the game, but the Bengals deserve to lose after how they conducted themselves. Pathetic lack of self control.

And while it shouldn't have been called, Vontaze Burfict wouldn't be on my flight home, what a retard.

data

Forbes #1
Hahahahahahaha. This was more infuriating than any Cowboys loss this season.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Marvin Garrett

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I would lean towards not calling it if it wasnt so flagrant. Geez. What else are you supposed to do? Grab a jersey. Fine. Attempt to take a guys head off. No way. It was rightly called.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
What a fucking joke of a game. Fuck the stupid ass Steelers. I can't decide between them or NE who are the luckier fucking team.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
What a fucking joke of a game. Fuck the stupid ass Steelers. I can't decide between them or NE who are the luckier fucking team.
Lucky?

Bullshit. The Steelers got the benefit of a ton of calls. That ain't luck.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
And we're going to have the stupid ass'd media slurping on Ben's nuts for that "comeback".

Just fucking sickening.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I would lean towards not calling it if it wasnt so flagrant. Geez. What else are you supposed to do? Grab a jersey. Fine. Attempt to take a guys head off. No way. It was rightly called.
Yea, I don't see how anyone can say that the Burfict penalty wasn't warranted.

Not only is it a hit straight to the head, but Burfict leans in after he can already see the ball has gone past Brown.

It was a dangerous and absolutely idiotic foul that deserve to be called.

Bengals only have themselves to blame.

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
I mean if Pacman tackles the Ref then yea call it but you dont make that call in a playoff game.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Lucky?

Bullshit. The Steelers got the benefit of a ton of calls. That ain't luck.
I was considering the bullshit calls "luck".

Not only that but simply the fact that the Jets lost and let these fuckers in to begin with.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I don't think I would have called it but Burfict had lost his fucking mind and he deserves the blame. What the fuck was he doing running off the field after the pick? If he wasn't ruled down it would have been a safety. And only seconds before the camera caught him throwing a punch on the kickoff return.

Then, the hit over the middle penalty. While close, Burfict was on a mission to be an asshole and was waaaay out of control. Cost your team the game dickwad.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
I don't think I would have called it but Burfict had lost his fucking mind and he deserves the blame. What the fuck was he doing running off the field after the pick? If he wasn't ruled down it would have been a safety. And only seconds before the camera caught him throwing a punch on the kickoff return.

Then, the hit over the middle penalty. While close, Burfict was on a mission to be an asshole and was waaaay out of control. Cost your team the game dickwad.
It shouldn't have even come to that if that dumb fuck Hill would have just held onto the damn ball.

He's fumbled in critical situations all season and you give him the fucking ball again?

And what the fuck was up with that 2-pt conversion call?

Top Bottom