2015 Wildcard Weekend Gameday Chatter | 1/9/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is kind of interesting how the Bengals and Cowboys are like mirror images.

Both have Owners that really are the GM and have an ambiguous decision making chain.

Average head coach that continues, despite a lack of true success.

Talented on paper roster that just never seems to get it together. Sometimes full of character risk guys.

They have drafted better, from what I see. That's the main difference.

Duke Tobin > Will McClay

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
The Bengals are like they Cowboys in that they shoot themselves in the foot more than any other team in the league.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They are calling this a "defensive battle".

Uh, it is a shitfest.

Two teams scared to death to play is what it looks like to me.

And the Bengals are playing down to the Steelers.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
McCarron sucks and Bengals can't run. Of course Steelers 3rd and 4th string RBs are routinely picking up 6 to 8 yard runs. I guess next up Pitts. gets geriatric Manning who hasn't started in 2 months and has nearly twice the INT's as TD's this year. Steelers practically a shoe in for the AFCC game and could've been sitting home today.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
McCarron sucks and Bengals can't run. Of course Steelers 3rd and 4th string RBs are routinely picking up 6 to 8 yard runs. I guess next up Pitts. gets geriatric Manning who hasn't started in 2 months and has nearly twice the INT's as TD's this year. Steelers practically a shoe in for the AFCC game and could've been sitting home today.
I know. That is why I fear the fix is in.

D

Deuce

I'm rooting for the Bengals, but watching doucheface McCarron struggle is a pleasure.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I know. That is why I fear the fix is in.
Pittsburgh is just lucky while just being good enough. 5 straight games now they've faced a backup QB. Of course the Steelers one weakness is their secondary but they never play anyone that can take advantage of it. And, Ben could've been out for the year but they got lucky it wasn't an ACL. They have lost Bell and now D Williams for a game but all they need the backups do is just keep the defense honest. The strength is the passing game and Ben, all 4 WR's and both TE's have been healthy along with all of their defense.

Next week they basically get to face an aging immobile gimp at QB and Denver's OL looks horrible. If they get past them they have either the injury decimated Pats who have limped to the playoffs with no RB's or OL...or the Chiefs who have virtually no offense with Jamaal Charles out for the year and now Maclin going down.

I can Pittsburgh making it to the SB and then the team they face, whether Panthers, Cards, Seattle will have their starting QB get hurt late in the NFCC game or first half of the SB.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And McCarron finally converts a third down.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
And turnovers. Did I forget to say how teams always hand the ball to Pittsburgh?

data

Forbes #1
Heavy rain, backup QB...sure lets keep passing, Bengals

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Heavy rain, backup QB...sure lets keep passing, Bengals
And hey, l need a head coach so lemme hire Hue Jackson to resurrect my franchise while I am at it.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Watching this game is like to quote Saint George Carlin...like watching old people fuck...slow and sloppy.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
I heard McCarron was poised and calm and a winner since he played at Alabama. I guess now he'll have more time to get another tattoo and be at home with his trophy wife.

data

Forbes #1
No way is that a catch. That's juggling the ball until he finally lands out of bounds.

Top Bottom