Word of Muth: Dallas in the Rear-View

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I like Turbin more between the tackles. McFadden is better at those stretch runs.
Turbin is like Dunbar to me.

Not even worth factoring into our run game unless they somehow win a job. JAG.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Not an Elliot fan? I think he's going to be a stud for a long time.
I like his skill set. He can run, he catch and he is not like a lot of backs, he can pass block.

Not ready to say I would be cool at 4, but I think he's one of the top ten pure players in this draft.

I am not going to discount that since he is a RB.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not an Elliot fan? I think he's going to be a stud for a long time.
Nice player but not even close to worth a high first round pick. I don't think any NFL teams would be shitting in their pants if we got him. And I've seen plenty of Ohio State.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Nice player but not even close to worth a high first round pick. I don't think any NFL teams would be shitting in their pants if we got him. And I've seen plenty of Ohio State.
In my post I said we'd trade down, first.

That move would get us another 2nd round pick and likely one of the most impactful rookies in the draft.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
In my post I said we'd trade down, first.

That move would get us another 2nd round pick and likely one of the most impactful rookies in the draft.
Elliot is a solid all around RB but if you think this is an Adrian Peterson or Toddy Gurley you're sadly mistaken. I would never trade out of the elite of the draft for a RB like Elliot. If we had a pick in the 20 range, sure.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I like his skill set. He can run, he catch and he is not like a lot of backs, he can pass block.

Not ready to say I would be cool at 4, but I think he's one of the top ten pure players in this draft.

I am not going to discount that since he is a RB.
Agree. He may not be a Gurley, but he still looks really good to me. Might have to go back to 2014 to see his best.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Crazy talk.

Best RB in the draft and a hell of a safe pick.

As for the shitting their pants thing, fine. But he is a very strong prospect and a first rounder.

Top Bottom