Week 8 Gameday Chatter | Eagles vs. Cowboys | 10/30/2016

MikeRod72

Brand New Member
You know what Garrett will say tomorrow on the radio. "We just have to play better" NO SHIT DICK BRAIN

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
There's very little talent. Our dream of Lawrence solving anything was just that.
Not every team has that talent. It is scarce. Marinelli does this try hard shti and to them, trying hard means thrashing about.

dallen

Senior Tech
Enough with these fucking flags on every play

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Probably because his safety help is Wilcox and knows if he doesn't guard deep, nobody will.
That would hold more water if the Eagles had been throwing deep or if Claiborne hadn't gotten beat for a big gain, but neither has happened so it makes no sense for him to be so worried about what's going on behind him.

He needs be much more concerned with what's going on in front of him because all the Eagles are doing is throwing slants and screens.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The entire Eagles offense is screen passes and slants and we can't stop it.

dallen

Senior Tech
I should go to bed. We aren't winning this game

kidd

DCC 4Life
Get a grip.

We are concerned about this game.

Not your romantic love for Romo.

Save it.
Save what?

I've already said to ride the hot hand but to keep him on a short leash. That doesn't mean he needs to be yanked next week but he deserves every bit of criticism he gets.

Has nothing to do with my love for Romo.

You know damn good and well that if Romo were having the same type of game, this board would be raking him over the coals.

So you can save your holier than thou crap.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Coming off a bye week, this is fucking disgusting.

Top Bottom