Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
That's just a bad idea, they're going to burn him out.
Get a real 1-Tech, let him be the 3-Tech he showed the potential to be.

Cotton

Staff member

I wouldn't even call that a fall off from last year. Double the passing TD's.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's just a bad idea, they're going to burn him out.
Get a real 1-Tech, let him be the 3-Tech he showed the potential to be.
Schefter has a just for fun trade article out that suggests Marcel Dareus for a 5th. Yes plz

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Schefter has a just for fun trade article out that suggests Marcel Dareus for a 5th. Yes plz
Yeah in a heart beat. And I agree with getting Collins away from the 1 technique spot. It's not a good use of Collins talent at all.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So that's a no.

Too bad, because Irving looks good at 3T. And we have other DEs like Taco (hopefully) and Lawrence who could bump Irving inside.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd do it for a 4th no questions asked or is Dareus injured/suspended/crippled/dead???
Well he has served a 4 game suspension for substance abuse before.

On top of that he was sent home back in August for showing up late to stuff. So he is probably in the coaches dog house.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yeah, I have no idea why this team doesn't explore things like this more.
Patriots do this all the time.

In fact, I'd venture to say they are probably the most active team in the league when it comes to acquiring players via trade.

I wish we'd be more active ourselves.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
Well he has served a 4 game suspension for substance abuse before.

On top of that he was sent home back in August for showing up late to stuff. So he is probably in the coaches dog house.
And has a terrible contract, just read up on it... How does that work in trades? Do we take on all responsibilities for the contract? or can we just cut him and be done?
Still, I'd do it for a 5th and renegotiate if possible...

Cotton

Staff member
And has a terrible contract, just read up on it... How does that work in trades? Do we take on all responsibilities for the contract? or can we just cut him and be done?
We can work it into the negotiations. "You renegotiate his contract to a more manageable contract and we will give you a 5th for him."

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
His bonus money basically stays with the Bills. So any bonus money he has been paid that is spread over the length of the contract comes due for the Bills. The Cowboys wouldn't be responsible for that. This article actually explains it perfectly:

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/246019/when-could-the-bills-get-out-from-marcell-dareus-contract

Cotton

Staff member
This is ole Hos' wanting to sign Sterling Moore who was released by the Saints today. Here is how he would make room.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
This is ole Hos' wanting to sign Sterling Moore who was released by the Saints today. Here is how he would make room.

Probably said "I have it from my sources that say Sterling Moore is still a popular player and still has supporters in the locker room.".

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Probably said "I have it from my sources that say Sterling Moore is still a popular player and still has supporters in the locker room.".

Hos I hear Elliott might be suspended 6 games. What are your sources saying.
:dunce

Cotton

Staff member

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
It would help if this staff would actually consider the exotic idea of putting in motion and lining him up in the slot more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom