2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Doesn’t deserve his own thread but my sources are informing me it’s a 10-12 week injury for tapper.
Should be IR'd.

See you next year to a guy who is running out of chances to show he's more than Chaz Green.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should be IR'd.

See you next year to a guy who is running out of chances to show he's more than Chaz Green.
Yep, gives us the roster spot for Irving...

Speaking of which, did we release anyone to make room for David Irving yet?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Tapper broke a bone in his foot. He will probably go to IR to make the spot.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tapper broke a bone in his foot. He will probably go to IR to make the spot.
I wish injury on no one but that's probably not a bad thing. We needed the roster spot and a DE had to get the axe to make room. Instead we can IR Tapper and bring him back to camp next year to see if he can take the next step at all.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cowboys defensive end Charles Tapper breaks foot in practice
9:22 AM CT
Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys defensive end Charles Tapper is facing surgery to repair a broken right foot suffered in Wednesday's practice, according to sources.

He is looking at a 10- to 12-week recovery period and could return from injured reserve later in the season.

Tapper has been inactive the last two games with the return of Damontre Moore from a suspension at the start of the season. Tapper missed his rookie season with a back injury. The Cowboys drafted him in the fourth round, ahead of Dak Prescott, last year and hoped he could be a part of the pass-rush rotation.

In the first two games he was credited with three tackles by the coaches and a sack.

With Tapper out, a roster spot opens for David Irving, who is returning from a four-game suspension.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Welp. Back into the shadows I go....
I swear to all that is holy, if I see you over at that damn rWo board again, we are finished!

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Hahahahaha, thanks, I needed a good laugh.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Cowboys defensive end Charles Tapper breaks foot in practice
9:22 AM CT
Todd Archer
ESPN Staff Writer

FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys defensive end Charles Tapper is facing surgery to repair a broken right foot suffered in Wednesday's practice, according to sources.

He is looking at a 10- to 12-week recovery period and could return from injured reserve later in the season.

Tapper has been inactive the last two games with the return of Damontre Moore from a suspension at the start of the season. Tapper missed his rookie season with a back injury. The Cowboys drafted him in the fourth round, ahead of Dak Prescott, last year and hoped he could be a part of the pass-rush rotation.

In the first two games he was credited with three tackles by the coaches and a sack.

With Tapper out, a roster spot opens for David Irving, who is returning from a four-game suspension.
Guess you could say he's Tapped out.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This is the deal that Cam lost when he made his female reporter comment.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

The entire active roster could line up and drop a turd on the flag and I wouldn't care if it meant we won consistently.

Yeah, I guess I am not a patriot.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member

The entire active roster could line up and drop a turd on the flag and I wouldn't care if it meant we won consistently.

Yeah, I guess I am not a patriot.
whats more patriotic than football?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Irving and Moore, who hurt the team with their suspensions, did the black power salute during the anthem. I guess Jerry considers that less offensive than kneeling.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
- Drunk drivers who've committed vehicular manslaughter
- Drug abusers
- Accused rapists
- Domestic abusers
- Assault and battery
- Thieves

When you run down the extremely long list of things Cowboys players have done to embarrass the franchise and directly hurt the team, it seems silly that this is the issue that Jerry decides to take a moral stand.

I don't even know if it's about the money. To my knowledge the teams with players who are kneeling aren't losing major sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom