2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Didn't even realize he is a Philly guy. That makes sense though. I always wondered why he was extra negative about the Cowboys.
You've probably seen him in his Eagle's uniform a million times.

He was the guy that returned the fumble for the winning TD against the Giants when all they had to do was kneel on it, but for some retarded reason, decided to hand it off instead. The 'Miracle in the Meadowlands'.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
You've probably seen him in his Eagle's uniform a million times.

He was the guy that returned the fumble for the winning TD against the Giants when all they had to do was kneel on it, but for some retarded reason, decided to hand it off instead. The 'Miracle in the Meadowlands'.
Yep, #46 and I remember that game. Pisarcik was the QB for the Giants.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I actually saw that as it happened when I was 7 or 8.
So did I but I was a teenager at the time. Living in NJ in those days, all you got to watch were Iggle, Gnats and J-E-T-S games most of the time.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
RKG

2233boys

Not So New Member
Being fair, most of those suspensions, are Gregory, Hardy and McClain.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Anything 8 or over is excellent. Of all stats, this one is usually the best indicator of how dangerous a passer can be.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Manning has got to be close to falling off the cliff. He has looked pedestrian the last 2 seasons.

data

Forbes #1
Anything 8 or over is excellent. Of all stats, this one is usually the best indicator of how dangerous a passer can be.
If an 8 is excellent, what's the minimum score to not be a dink-and-dakker?

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

22cowboysfan22

Brand New Member
Sources: Ankle injury could sideline Giants' Odell Beckham for opener vs. Cowboys.
8:49 PM PT
Jordan Raanan
Dan Graziano

Odell Beckham Jr.'s ankle injury could potentially keep New York Giants wide receiver out of the season opener against the Dallas Cowboys, sources told ESPN's Jordan Raanan and Dan Graziano.

The Giants open their season in less than three weeks on the road Sept. 10 against the Cowboys.

It's "not out of the question he could miss a week or two of the regular season," according to one source.

Beckham sprained his ankle Monday night against the Cleveland Browns. An X-ray during the game was negative. He underwent an MRI on Tuesday that confirmed a sprained ankle.

Despite jogging into the locker room and expressing optimism after the game, Beckham felt "very sore" on Tuesday, according to another source. He's likely to miss the Giants' final two preseason games.

Coach Ben McAdoo said Beckham had an ankle injury and the team would see how he responds to treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom