One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol

dallen

Senior Tech
Maybe he isn't fully robotic. His human side is fighting for control

D

Deuce

And I would retire on the spot if I were Romo and you pulled that shit.
No he wouldn't, he wants to play.

And I want to make sure my young QB continues to develop and giving him a legit RT is part of that process.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

dallen

Senior Tech
Came here to post that

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is. Makes it pretty obvious that Romo is primed to be cut and we can restructure Dez or Tyron Smith to save some cap money.

Also gives me a sick feeling seeing Tyron Crawford and his cap charge. He is basically a guy without a position on our defense. Collins jumped him for the three technique spot and he isn't good enough to want as a DE. So basically he is a 10 million dollar backup.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It is. Makes it pretty obvious that Romo is primed to be cut and we can restructure Dez or Tyron Smith to save some cap money.

Also gives me a sick feeling seeing Tyron Crawford and his cap charge. He is basically a guy without a position on our defense. Collins jumped him for the three technique spot and he isn't good enough to want as a DE. So basically he is a 10 million dollar backup.
I thought it was a mistake to extend him in the first place. What'd he have, 2 or 3 good games a few years back? I guess that was enough to sell him on his potential.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I thought it was a mistake to extend him in the first place. What'd he have, 2 or 3 good games a few years back? I guess that was enough to sell him on his potential.
Me too. Still waiting for all this Crawford potential.

dallen

Senior Tech

Maybe we should try to hire this guy away

BipolarFuk

Demoted

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe the teams theory is that Dak is the running threat. I mean he did scramble for two first downs against the Packers on third down plays.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Maybe the teams theory is that Dak is the running threat. I mean he did scramble for two first downs against the Packers on third down plays.
I seem to recall he ran a TD in from this formation also. I could be wrong but seems like it because I called it when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom