2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
The Dallas Cowboys signed undrafted rookie free agent guard Dan Skipper of Arkansas.

The 6-foot-10, 311-pound Skipper took part in the Cowboys’ rookie mini-camp last week as a tryout candidate. The team signed him Wednesday.
Did he eat any babies?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Skipper was 1st Team All-SEC I believe, so that's something.
He's not a bad option for a guy to develop. He certainly is massive. His peak is probably as a backup swing tackle. Probably much better as a RT than as a LT. But he may be worth keeping around as like our 10th O-lineman. Otherwise try and stash him on the practice squad.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The Cowboys have certainly never shied away from players with checkered pasts, but signing off on a player such as Washington – who doesn’t appear to be interested in playing for peanutes – seems questionable.

Unless of course there’s a bigger question as to what exactly Dallas is expecting to see from second-year player Jaylon Smith.

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ezekiel Elliott was passenger in car that was hit, sits out OTA again

10:59 AM CT
Todd ArcherAdam Schefter

FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott will miss his second straight day of organized team activities after being involved in a car accident Sunday, according to multiple sources.

The sources said Elliott was did not suffer any significant injuries, but the team is being precautious with its star running back, who led the NFL with 1,631 yards in 2016. Elliott was a passenger in a car that was hit.

The week before the Cowboys' playoff game against the Green Bay Packers in January, Elliott was involved in a minor accident on his way to the facility.

With Elliott not practicing, Darren McFadden will take the first-team snaps.

Elliott's representatives declined comment.

The Cowboys opened up Phase 3 of the offseason program on Monday and had their first 11-on-11 work on Tuesday. The Cowboys hold their OTAs on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday for three weeks. The offseason concludes with a mandatory minicamp in June.

Glad it sounds minor. No need to risk injury with a guy like Elliott at an OTA anyway. These are non contact practices. There isn't a whole lot a guy like Elliott can do other then work on his route running maybe.

Cotton

Staff member
That's the second accident he has been in. Dude, take the bus.

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Dumbass.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Dumbass.
Guess it is too much to cut him to send a message.

Cotton

Staff member

Dumbass.
Jesus Christ.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Dumbass.
Yeah just dumb as hell to do as an NFL player. You can get a ride.

DLK150

DCC 4Life

Dumbass.
W...T...F...? JFC, when it rains it pours in Dallas/DFW/Arlington/Irving/whatever.

"I'm *hic* not *hic* drunk. *belch*"

Idiots...Idiots everywhere.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I will never, ever comprehend how these guys can potentially screw themselves out of hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars for a night of drinking/partying. At least he didn't injure or kill someone in the process so that's a plus.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
It's a process.

midswat

... soon
I will never, ever comprehend how these guys can potentially screw themselves out of hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars for a night of drinking/partying. At least he didn't injure or kill someone in the process so that's a plus.
I think being a RKG really puts a lot of stress on these guys, and some turn to alcohol and drug to cope.

Just a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom