2017 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So, Rolando McClain got arrested on drug and firearm charges. Isn't that nice?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Wow. There's just something about the Dallas defensive players that keep the wood pile in disarray.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Time for Jerry to once again reassure us that they're standing by that recidivist scofflaw and will wait for him forever.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

There was some question earlier about whether or not Dan Skipper had signed. Can anybody pick him out in this pic..?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Is it the guy bending down to get in the frame?

Smitty

DCC 4Life

There was some question earlier about whether or not Dan Skipper had signed. Can anybody pick him out in this pic..?
I posted before... rob Phillips says he's here as a tryout, one of 8 guys doing that. Not an official signing.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I posted before... rob Phillips says he's here as a tryout, one of 8 guys doing that. Not an official signing.
Yeah he was supposed to sign a contract but then they wanted to look at something in his bloodwork. Whatever that means.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
It sucks that they will not be doing "Training Camp Live" on DC.com again this season because apparently scouts from other teams "thanked" them for the source material. My argument is... we went 13-3, so all of that footage could not have been very much help to the other teams. Besides, couldn't other teams just send "scouts" to our practices and gather the same information? It's not like they were leaking secret information or anything.

Hell, with the use of drones, other teams can spy on any outdoor practices from miles away without anyone noticing.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Besides, couldn't other teams just send "scouts" to our practices and gather the same information? It's not like they were leaking secret information or anything.

Hell, with the use of drones, other teams can spy on any outdoor practices from miles away without anyone noticing.
No, you aren't allowed to send scouts, unless you charge admission, which is what the Redskins did one year, and all the scouts attended then.

But I assume if you post it online, yeah, teams are allowed to watch.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah and if they got caught doing that they would be loosing first round draft picks. That would be even worse than Spygate.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah and if they got caught doing that they would be loosing first round draft picks. That would be even worse than Spygate.
Yeah it would be almost impossible to keep a circle of insiders who arranged drone-spying tight.

Even if the drone footage was captured from a separate disconnected group, you'd still need a group of coaches to analyze the film and they'd all know the source was shady.

Sooner or later coaches get fired or hired away and you spring a leak, ala Mangini.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
The Dallas Cowboys signed undrafted rookie free agent guard Dan Skipper of Arkansas.

The 6-foot-10, 311-pound Skipper took part in the Cowboys’ rookie mini-camp last week as a tryout candidate. The team signed him Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom