2016 Mock Drafts

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why? Its not probable but it's possible. It's not guaranteed that we are taking a QB. Jacksonville isn't. Baltimore just extended Flacco.
Because he is too good not to. I'd be surprised if he is there at 4. If he makes it past us it would be way too tempting for a team to not trade up.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Because he is too good not to. I'd be surprised if he is there at 4. If he makes it past us it would be way too tempting for a team to not trade up.
Again. Its not probable but it is possible. We see players fall all the time. Including QBs. All it would take is for Cleveland to take Wentz and there have been some reports that they like him in the recent weeks. Then you could see him last until 7th regardless of you think he is too good to last that far.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Both Bosa and Goff on the board. And we take Jack?

Sadly, I could totally see something like that happening. And yeah, I'd be flipping tables.
I can see it too. Chargers save us from ourselves by taking Ramsey a pick ahead of us and then we still botch it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Again. Its not probable but it is possible. We see players fall all the time. Including QBs. All it would take is for Cleveland to take Wentz and there have been some reports that they like him in the recent weeks. Then you could see him last until 7th regardless of you think he is too good to last that far.
Ok so it's possible in the sense that anything is possible on draft day. Still doesn't make this shitty mock draft any less ridiculous with their prediction.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
The more I think about it, the more pissed I'm gonna be if we don't take a QB in the first.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kiper's 2/18 mock...

1. Tennessee Titans - Laremy Tunsil T Mississippi
2. Cleveland Browns - Carson Wentz QB North Dakota St.
3. San Diego Chargers - DeForest Buckner DE Oregon

4. Dallas Cowboys - Jared Goff QB California
This is going to be a fascinating situation. On one hand, the Dallas front office isn't the least bit delusional if they look at the roster with a healthy Tony Romo and believe they can compete for a playoff spot, which makes it harder to take a QB who might not see the field for a couple of years. But ... let's not forget that they need to upgrade the backup QB situation, period. That's what derailed them last season when Romo was out. Tough call, especially if Goff is the top QB on their board and he's available here.

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jalen Ramsey CB Florida St.
6. Baltimore Ravens - Joey Bosa DE Ohio St.
7. San Francisco 49ers - Myles Jack LB UCLA
8. Miami Dolphins - Ronnie Stanley T Notre Dame
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Vernon Hargreaves CB Florida
10. New York Giants - Noah Spence DE/OLB Eastern Kentucky
11. Chicago Bears - Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame
12. New Orleans Saints - Sheldon Rankins DT Louisville
13. Philadelphia Eagles - Jack Conklin T Michigan St.
14. Oakland Raiders - Eli Apple CB Ohio St.
15. St. Louis Rams - Laquon Treadwell WR Mississippi
16. Detroit Lions - Jarran Reed DT Alabama
17. Atlanta Falcons - Shaq Lawson DE Clemson
18. Indianapolis Colts - Ryan Kelly C Alabama
19. Buffalo Bills - Kevin Dodd DE Clemson
20. New York Jets - Reggie Ragland LB Alabama
21. Washington Redskins - A'Shawn Robinson DT Alabama
22. Houston Texans - Ezekiel Elliott RB Ohio St.
23. Minnesota Vikings - Cody Whitehair G Kansas St.
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Josh Doctson WR TCU
25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Kendall Fuller CB Virginia Tech
26. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Nkemdiche DT Mississippi
27. Green Bay Packers - Hunter Henry TE Arkansas
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Jihad Ward DE Illinois
29. Arizona Cardinals - Kamalei Correa OLB Boise St.
30. Carolina Panthers - Mackensie Alexander CB Clemson
31. Denver Broncos - Taylor Decker T Ohio St.

GForce78NJ

Not So New Member
Kiper's 2/18 mock...

1. Tennessee Titans - Laremy Tunsil T Mississippi
2. Cleveland Browns - Carson Wentz QB North Dakota St.
3. San Diego Chargers - DeForest Buckner DE Oregon

This is going to be a fascinating situation. On one hand, the Dallas front office isn't the least bit delusional if they look at the roster with a healthy Tony Romo and believe they can compete for a playoff spot, which makes it harder to take a QB who might not see the field for a couple of years. But ... let's not forget that they need to upgrade the backup QB situation, period. That's what derailed them last season when Romo was out. Tough call, especially if Goff is the top QB on their board and he's available here.

5. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jalen Ramsey CB Florida St.
6. Baltimore Ravens - Joey Bosa DE Ohio St.
7. San Francisco 49ers - Myles Jack LB UCLA
8. Miami Dolphins - Ronnie Stanley T Notre Dame
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Vernon Hargreaves CB Florida
10. New York Giants - Noah Spence DE/OLB Eastern Kentucky
11. Chicago Bears - Jaylon Smith LB Notre Dame
12. New Orleans Saints - Sheldon Rankins DT Louisville
13. Philadelphia Eagles - Jack Conklin T Michigan St.
14. Oakland Raiders - Eli Apple CB Ohio St.
15. St. Louis Rams - Laquon Treadwell WR Mississippi
16. Detroit Lions - Jarran Reed DT Alabama
17. Atlanta Falcons - Shaq Lawson DE Clemson
18. Indianapolis Colts - Ryan Kelly C Alabama
19. Buffalo Bills - Kevin Dodd DE Clemson
20. New York Jets - Reggie Ragland LB Alabama
21. Washington Redskins - A'Shawn Robinson DT Alabama
22. Houston Texans - Ezekiel Elliott RB Ohio St.
23. Minnesota Vikings - Cody Whitehair G Kansas St.
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Josh Doctson WR TCU
25. Pittsburgh Steelers - Kendall Fuller CB Virginia Tech
26. Seattle Seahawks - Robert Nkemdiche DT Mississippi
27. Green Bay Packers - Hunter Henry TE Arkansas
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Jihad Ward DE Illinois
29. Arizona Cardinals - Kamalei Correa OLB Boise St.
30. Carolina Panthers - Mackensie Alexander CB Clemson
31. Denver Broncos - Taylor Decker T Ohio St.

Jerk off Material

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's pretty simple. If you can't win games when Romo is hurt, all it takes is an injury to Romo for the season to be over. Not even a season ending injury, just one that forces him to miss multiple games. The only way to fix that is with an elite backup. You're not going to find that in free agency.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
It's pretty simple. If you can't win games when Romo is hurt, all it takes is an injury to Romo for the season to be over. Not even a season ending injury, just one that forces him to miss multiple games. The only way to fix that is with an elite backup. You're not going to find that in free agency.
It is so obvious that I cannot conceive that Jones, however he my be perceived,cannot see it plainly.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It is so obvious that I cannot conceive that Jones, however he my be perceived,cannot see it plainly.
Jones has said things that indicate he recognizes this. I think it's just a matter of him falling in love with these QBs or not. That's really all it comes down to in my opinion. I'm not sure I trust our teams ability to scout or recognize talented QBs.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Not this year, at least.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You mean like needing a RB last year?

Let's do this...

again.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
That was a Hail Mary that just happened to workout. Very lucky.
No, it's because our OL is the best in the league and could easily go down as one of the best of all time.

The OL is so good that it can take an average to below average guy like McFadden and get a top 5 rushing performance out of him, it can take a good but not elite guy like Murray and get him almost 2000 yards, get a true elite RB behind this OL and I honestly think they could break the single season record under the right circumstances.

Top Bottom